Tell The Truth (poll)

Guest s133k_s1kh

Would you go back to Punjab ??  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Would you go back to Punjab ??

• YES
    • NO

it would if they all go back and freed the slaves! :D

You dont make any sense, how are u gonna try to free slaves when youre in a "slave" nation, u have to fight from outside with the support of "free" nations.

You've obviously failed to see that most of the people actually doing something for the well being of Punjab or India are people living outside those regions.

I agree but your theory aint 100% I mean...do u seriously think that slave nations werent/arent freed from the inside? Most slave nations are freed through some kind of 'Civil War' arent they? And I'm not serious lol I dont think everyone should go back to Punjab- it's up to them:as much I'd like them to make the effort and revive Punjabi Virsa. But i'm sayin if they DO go back do somethng that helps dont just sit in a brand newly built koti drinking lassi and eating parathe! lol :TH:

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest peacemaker

If a sikh tries to do anything in punjab to free the "slaves", they will end up with a bullet in their back. Some sikhs in Punjab don't really care about sikhi. When I was in India, I didn't really care that much about sikhi myself. No, if there is going to be a Khalistan, it will be outside of Punjab, and in our own hearts. That's all that counts, not a piece of land.

Guest Narinder Singh

If a sikh tries to do anything in punjab to free the "slaves", they will end up with a bullet in their back. Some sikhs in Punjab don't really care about sikhi. When I was in India, I didn't really care that much about sikhi myself. No, if there is going to be a Khalistan, it will be outside of Punjab, and in our own hearts. That's all that counts, not a piece of land.

Inside our hearts? Your idea of khalistan sounds like a poorly written fairy tale. What about those 20 million sikhs living inside india? Im sure shaheed bhagat singh or shaheed kartar singh saraba were going around speaking of a free india in their hearts.

I find it so strange since there are hundreds of nations in this world, one nation for the sikhs (which is well deserved and long overdue) is frowned upon by our very own so called sikhs.

Guest peacemaker

Inside our hearts? Your idea of khalistan sounds like a poorly written fairy tale. What about those 20 million sikhs living inside india? Im sure shaheed bhagat singh or shaheed kartar singh saraba were going around speaking of a free india in their hearts.

I find it so strange since there are hundreds of nations in this world, one nation for the sikhs (which is well deserved and long overdue) is frowned upon by our very own so called sikhs.

Then you go to INDIA and TRY and make a difference for sikhs, instead of telling me about what I should be doing.

Guest Khalsa Productions

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

everyone your starting to argue. please dont argue its hurts me so much to see you argue.

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

Guest s133k_s1kh

Person who works for a humanitarian cause doesn't get a bullet for his deeds. There are many examples who worked for the poor, they saw Khalistan in what they were doing. Fighting and blooshed won't take us nowhere.

Many Sikhs in western contries don't care about SIKHI either. but the people who care can definitely go back and organise themselves and restore the lost faith. i have seen many people comment sikhi will rise from the west..what does that mean? people living in india aren't worth SIKHI ??

I consider the kids born in the west and living the Sikhi way lucky (Sabb karma di khed). If you stayed with a group of people ( in india) who didnt bother about sikhi ..you can't apply the same to everyone. What is lacking in Punjab is proper education about Sikhi. If we start having youth camps in Punjab (similar to the camps in the west) it'll make a major difference.

Youth in Punjab is doing what they are being exposed to..lets expose them to SIKHI :D .

Like peacemaker said he didnt care about sikhi when he was there..neither did i. but now i do because i got proper exposure to sikhi. the people sittin in the west (splyy the youth) can educate the youth of Punjab. IT HAS TO BE A JOINT EFFORT AND I AM VERY SURE THAT IT'LL WORK..ITS JUST THAT WE NEED DEDICATION. :TH: