1. 1. Would you go back to Punjab ??

• YES
    • NO

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest peacemaker
You always have to watch what you step in. That's the part I don't like too much.

SHUT UP :D

PS: Don'ttttttttttttttttttttt go OFFF TOPIC

Not really off topic. This topic is about Punjab and guess what...we are talking about punjab. The pros and cons. :lol:

Guest s133k_s1kh

Not really off topic. This topic is about Punjab and guess what...we are talking about punjab. The pros and cons. :D

Okie .. than we got one more thing we have to work on when we go to Punjab :TH: ..hygiene

ps: tu mere naal Punjab chal..mein tenu goddi chakki rakhu ga always..tere perr ni thale lagan dinda :lol:

i think we should go on that flight that punjabi guy started i'm sure we can get a discount, as one of us is probably related to him or we can always try the 'i'm from the same pind as one trick'.

i think everyone should mention the last time they went and funny thing they saw, happened etc

went last summer. amritsar airport, do i really need to say anything more. they use tractors to move the luggage from the plane to the airport nearly running over the dogs on the runway

Guest s133k_s1kh
Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

and the cars they don't watch where there going!

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

Okie stop now blush.gif .i was talking about educating the youth about SIKHI.

Khalsa Production bai you come with me to Punjab..I'll give you a ride on my GADDA (rehra)

Guest s133k_s1kh

went last summer. amritsar airport, do i really need to say anything more. they use tractors to move the luggage from the plane to the airport nearly running over the dogs on the runway

Look at the positives..atleast they don't ask you to unload the luggage and carry it yourself and Amritsar airport has improved a lot now.