Uk's Most Accident-prone Drivers

anjaan

Hawwww shat it, its the West midlanders that make the midlands a place worth living :lol:

Admin Profanity^ Admin Profanity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!…see how bad your guys language it literally is all about poo :D ; _K_ you can keep your pooey accent to yourself... with your elongated and over-emphasised words at a high enough pitch to pop any normal persons ear drum wacko.gif

And you guys have the worse Pass rates for drivng aswell; dunno how you guys pass with your pindu driving skills lolz…its like a Jungle in West Midlands with smelly Air and Water that tastes like a Choowa has died in it! grin.gif

East Midlands is where its at…Clean Air, National Space Centre and then there’s Walkers Crisps (Yum)…you know West Midlands couldn’t come up with such Brilliant institutions soo treasured by the World.

West Midlanders smell :lol:

*sniffs* erm i smell great :umm: , i suggest you get yourself a new nose :TH:

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

emm emmm emm tha bullring!!! emm.. cadburys world lol WEST MIDLANDS SAFARI PARK!!! SOHO ROAD! .. MINE AND ANJAANS PARK :D haha *Kumis house* <- its alll fun and laughter there!

smells? so whattt its good 2 smell thorkah in the air whats wrong with that?

singh1986 ur a creeeeeuuuulllll maaannnn - o sorry did i just elongate and over emphasise? rolleyes.gif lol

btw i bin 2 the national space centre ( not exactly kennedy space centre is it? lol joke joke ) hahaha it was funn we scared some lil kids ahhh the memories oooohh and we got to record our own weather forecast lol

Hawwww shat it, its the West midlanders that make the midlands a place worth living :lol:

Admin Profanity^ Admin Profanity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!…see how bad your guys language it literally is all about poo :D ; _K_ you can keep your pooey accent to yourself... with your elongated and over-emphasised words at a high enough pitch to pop any normal persons ear drum wacko.gif

And you guys have the worse Pass rates for drivng aswell; dunno how you guys pass with your pindu driving skills lolz…its like a Jungle in West Midlands with smelly Air and Water that tastes like a Choowa has died in it! grin.gif

East Midlands is where its at…Clean Air, National Space Centre and then there’s Walkers Crisps (Yum)…you know West Midlands couldn’t come up with such Brilliant institutions soo treasured by the World.

West Midlanders smell :lol:

wacko.gif No jio, its you that have the messed up accents!!! Queen wannabes!!!

And how do we have the worst pass rates for driving, give us sum real stats!! As for our water it's better that London's - that just dries your skin up!!! Dunno how londeners survive man!!

East midlands has no flavour!!! Its basically dead, never really heard of any samagansgoing on down there!!! Who cares about the "brilliant institutions"!!!!!!!

WJKK WJKF

wacko.gif No jio, its you that have the messed up accents!!! Queen wannabes!!!

And how do we have the worst pass rates for driving, give us sum real stats!! As for our water it's better that London's - that just dries your skin up!!! Dunno how londeners survive man!!

East midlands has no flavour!!! Its basically dead, never really heard of any samagansgoing on down there!!! Who cares about the "brilliant institutions"!!!!!!!

WJKK WJKF

hehe sooooo true about the water esp down London it even looks like there's stuff in it all murky and stuff

so i know im gettin all defensive and stuff :D BUTTTTTTT while we are on the topic of water, there was a news report recently... it hink maybe a couple of months ago ( or a yr lol) saying that west mids water was of the highest standard then anywhere else dammit!!! lol

waaaaaaiiittt a minute isnt all pani in th midlands supplied by severn trent water...so its the same?!!!!

i think everybody shud take into consideration dat bout 85% of dem accidents dat occured in da area dat gurj lives, were caused BY gurj .... she jus bump da whole # of accidents way up... i think i's unfair for those in gurj's area to bear responsibility of her actions... i nah even tink dat her drivin record should be included in da study... dat wud even out the playin field...

.... BAHAHAHAHAHA.... tongue.gif

i think everybody shud take into consideration dat bout 85% of dem accidents dat occured in da area dat gurj lives, were caused BY gurj .... she jus bump da whole # of accidents way up... i think i's unfair for those in gurj's area to bear responsibility of her actions... i nah even tink dat her drivin record should be included in da study... dat wud even out the playin field...

.... BAHAHAHAHAHA.... tongue.gif

:D

lol emiii well everyone safe 4 now my car's in garage no.gif