Uk's Most Accident-prone Drivers

anjaan

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest peacemaker

Um, I'm not from the UK, but it certainly sounds like we got some East/ West feud going on up in here. And to think I didn't even know what the East Midlands and West Midlands were till today. tsk tsk tsk. nonono.gif

Guest s133k_s1kh
Um, I'm not from the UK, but it certainly sounds like we got some East/ West feud going on up in here. And to think I didn't even know what the East Midlands and West Midlands were till today. tsk tsk tsk. nonono.gif

hahaha...Chiri di BITH jinna England aa...Kamleyo BITH piche larri jaane o :D :lol:

hahaha...Chiri di BITH jinna England aa...Kamleyo BITH piche larri jaane o :D :lol:

LOL.gifLOL.gif

No Not Chiri. Hathi thi Bidh at least.

Man, no body cares about you INKLANDERS....you guys are full with confusion...

Let's see:

-People have a hard time understanding what the heck you are actually saying

-You guys call "Cookies" - "Biscuits" :D @

-Your country is soo PETITE I could barely breathe whenever I WAS there.

-The countries white people don't even shower often, just put cologne on and there set to go. wacko.gif

-Your infrastructure sucks soo badly, its' like the dinasour's age buildings.

AND ON TOP OF ALL THAT, you guys can't drive....for the love of lord at least get something right you small island livers. rolleyes.gif

CHILL BRITS! rolleyes.gif

Guest Khalsa Productions
leh leh!

u see, this thread started off saying MIDLANDS and then these P Diddy wannabes go callin it East Side and West Side!! WHERE IS THE LOVE?!

PS. We hate u East MIdlanders anyway :lol:

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

leh Never Hate, Always love and Forgive!! :D

and whats wrong with east midlands I'm from there.

emee why you are all dissing England and East Midlands?!

Notingham is from East Midlands and that where I'm from.

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

Hawwww shat it, its the West midlanders that make the midlands a place worth living :lol:

Admin Profanity^ Admin Profanity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!…see how bad your guys language it literally is all about poo :D ; _K_ you can keep your pooey accent to yourself... with your elongated and over-emphasised words at a high enough pitch to pop any normal persons ear drum wacko.gif

And you guys have the worse Pass rates for drivng aswell; dunno how you guys pass with your pindu driving skills lolz…its like a Jungle in West Midlands with smelly Air and Water that tastes like a Choowa has died in it! grin.gif

East Midlands is where its at…Clean Air, National Space Centre and then there’s Walkers Crisps (Yum)…you know West Midlands couldn’t come up with such Brilliant institutions soo treasured by the World.

West Midlanders smell :lol: