Suleman The Bhoot

randip singh and the khalsa fauj why the hell you guys always focus on negatives. like whats wrong with you two man. i dont think i've ever heard to write anything positive. all u do is just nit and pick at everything and anything.

the person you are calling crackpots are very much respected in the panth. think before you write. emi.

o and khalsa fauj, kirta karna. way to twist the definition mr scholar. what bigger kirat can you do than spreading the word of guru nanak. emi

bunch of babies.

PS. i normally dont respond to posts like above buh this was too much

Perhaps the negativity is in your mind and you do not seee the positive points.....just a thought!!

Good stuff Papi. Join the bandwagon with the derawalas. No problem. I didn't take literal translations. I related and took the deeper message. If teaching Gurbani is kirat then why was Guru Nanak doing farming? As for what I am, Guru Nanak knows what I am. If you think i am bad and mean. Safe! If you think I am nice and cool! Safe! If you think I am lost and a fool! Still Safe! It is all safe with me. No worries. All good. Respect for Papi.

Good stuff Papi. Join the bandwagon with the derawalas. No problem. I didn't take literal translations. I related and took the deeper message. If teaching Gurbani is kirat then why was Guru Nanak doing farming? As for what I am, Guru Nanak knows what I am. If you think i am bad and mean. Safe! If you think I am nice and cool! Safe! If you think I am lost and a fool! Still Safe! It is all safe with me. No worries. All good. Respect for Papi.

This is what i was trying to explain to you papi, "Where there is forgiveness, there is God Himself."

Mate ...I know exactly where you are coming from. Studying the deeper meaning of Gurbani is essential.

Understanding the metaphors is essential. Guru Nanak often spent time with Sufi's and they used metaphor's to speak to each other. Here's and example:

Tie two birds together with a string...even though they have four wings they cannot fly.

look what i have become by trying to have a discussion with you two. no.gif ENOUGH, do wat you feel like. jamdoot will make us both see the truth when the time comes

Sorry mate.....I don't believe in such concepts........ rolleyes.gif

what is a baba?

someone who prays and preaches the messages of our Gurus?

sounds like a gyani only they don't sit in one place or Gurdwara or commity.

If you are against the babas then you must be against the gyanis.

Randip Singh if you came to preach at a Gurdwara we might have what 100 200 or 300 people there if you advertised a lot.

when a gyani or baba of high avastha is coming we have much much more sangat than you and your friends could ever convince to come to the Gurdwara.

and last but not least, are you Amritdhari?

let me ask you another way: have you given your head to the Guru?

what is a baba?

someone who prays and preaches the messages of our Gurus?

sounds like a gyani only they don't sit in one place or Gurdwara or commity.

If you are against the babas then you must be against the gyanis.

Randip Singh if you came to preach at a Gurdwara we might have what 100 200 or 300 people there if you advertised a lot.

when a gyani or baba of high avastha is coming we have much much more sangat than you and your friends could ever convince to come to the Gurdwara.

and last but not least, are you Amritdhari?

let me ask you another way: have you given your head to the Guru?

Baba, praying and preaching is a mis interpretation. BABA originally means and meant from back then was a person whose beared is white and is older. It was a word used to respectly call them.. As per Guru Nanak Dev Ji, they were old, there beared was white when they were preaching and people started calling them Baba, thats whay by gurdas ji wrote:- "Fir BABA Geya Baghdad Hu"

Also, I just remembered that there is or was also a discussion at SikhNet, Heres the link:-

Suleman Da Bhoot..

Piari Sadh Sangat Ji,

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh,

This is not a story, it is a factual account of the deliverance from a 1000 year damnation of a high ranking Muslim cleric by the name of 'Suleman'. The deliverer was Sant Baba Isher Singh Ji, Rahra Sahib.

I am in possession of a copy of this tape which contains a detailed account of the whole encounter. The tape was recorded in the presence of Sant Ji but no verbal interaction between 'Suleman' and Sant Ji is recorded.

For the non-believer, particularly those that do not recognise the existence of the Brahm Giani (and experience tells me there are many!), this tape and the whole account will mean nothing.

It is unclear how the boy came to be possessed by 'Suleman' but the grave urination theory is compatible with common knowledge.

My recollection of the contents of the tape is that 'Suleman', although a well respected cleric of the time, often engaged in issuing 'thabiths' to those that came to him for help in matters of grave urgency.

When 'Suleman' died and reached the court of the 'Dhram Raaj' he was informed of his wrong doing and sentenced accordingly. He would wander the Earth in spirit form for a 1000 years. At the end of this period a Heavenly 'hasti' in the name of 'Isher Singh' would come unto the Earth and bear him release from his incarceration. These are the words 'Suleman' actually used to describe his encounter with the 'Dharam Raaj'.

On the tape, 'Suleman' is asked what religion he would prefer to take birth in. He is heard to reply, 'I want to be born into a Sikh family'. When asked why, he says, 'only in your Sikhi do you have access to a 'murshadh' who under the command of God is the supreme deliverer'. 'Murshadh' is an Urdu word meaning 'spiritual guide'.

In this statement of course, 'Suleman' was referring to the Puran Brahm Giani, which in his particular case was Sant Baba Isher Singh Ji Maharaj.

In my understanding, the tape was made in the UK. Sant Ji visited the UK often, where they would hold divans that, as I recall had an unsurpassed Heavenly quality. Sant Ji often stayed at the residence of a childless Gursikh couple in the Midlands, UK. I believe it was in this family where 'Suleman' was eventually re-born with the Grace of Sant Baba Isher Singh Ji.

The tape is fascinating. 'Suleman' says that he had taken the pavitar dharshan of Guru Nanak Sahib Ji during his physical life. On the tape, he sings a beautiful ballad in reverence to Maharaj Ji. I personally believe that as a result of his encounter with Guru Ji, it was only fitting that one of Maharaj's beloved Saints would eventually deliver 'Suleman' from his incarceration.

I hope this helps in your understanding.

"Brahm Giani ko khoje Mahesur, Nanak Brahm Giani aap Parmesur" - Sukhmani Sahib Ji.

The heavenly dieties are in search of the Brahm Giani, Nanak says the Brahm Giani is in fact the Lord himself.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

Surinderpal Singh.