Religious Clothing To College?

Guest sikh gyal

Guest sikh gyal

their some people at my college that wear some religious blue clothing to college

jsut wanted to ask why do their wear it? do you have to wear it does it have any significance

i am just intrested as i have never seen people like that before?

i had asked a friend and they pointed me to ask on here

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest s133k_s1kh
their some people at my college that wear some religious blue clothing to college

jsut wanted to ask why do their wear it?

The best option would be approach the people who wear it. they'll explain everything about it :TH: . Here you might end up getting confused.

hmm...you asked why do they wear religious clothes, did you ever think why you wear NON-RELIGIOUS CLOTHES :D .

and for me BANA makes it easier to distinguish between the LION and the sheep tongue.gif .

Guest sikh gyal

in birmingham sandwell

i aint got nothing wrong it just that i mean like whats wrong with normal clothes??

im not a religious person and just was thinknig what makes them want to be like that?? not that theirs anything wrong with it

in birmingham sandwell

i aint got nothing wrong it just that i mean like whats wrong with normal clothes??

im not a religious person and just was thinknig what makes them want to be like that?? not that theirs anything wrong with it

hmmmmmmmm grin.gif

wat makes them be like that grin.gif

hahaha :D

wat do u think?

gupt has become the comedy section. LOL.gif

in birmingham sandwell

hmmmmmmmm grin.gif

wat makes them be like that grin.gif

hahaha :D

wat do u think?

gupt has become the comedy section. LOL.gif

shes askin why do they wear it, like whats the purpose

n all u guys arent reli answerin her question directly

explain to her whats the purpose, why Guru Ji wants us to wear a bana

not everyone has nuff knowledge like sum ppl about sikhi

so if sum1 comes on this forum asking a question, instead of asking rhetorical questions bak at her, give a good explaination n dont make the person feel stupid

or if u dont kno for sure, plz dont make them feel stupid, or go around her question instead of answering

i dunno whats the exact purpose myself, all i know is that Guru Ji gave us bana, a uniform bak then, n sum ppl like to wear it, to remind themselves to stay alert (i forget the phrase...umm was sumthin like "tyar bar tyar")

but ya

if neone knows more, plz share, n dont make the person feel bad for asking a question

Guest sikh gyal

sorry when i asked what makes them be like that i meant that i never really seen people dress like that and even most singhs dont dress like that either so why do they?? (not saying that theres anything wrong with it)

im just curious.

maybe it just that i dont really no much about my religion no.gif