Kirpan Allowed On Aircraft

Tera

Guest Khalsa Productions
WHAT IF SOMEONE FROM A NON-SIKHI BACKGROUND SEES THIS- WHAT ARE THEY GONNA THINK, NO WONDER WERE NOT GETTING THE RESPECT WE DESERVE FROM THEM.

ha ha..I have seen already.

But on flights on which there are indeed people on board with weapons/knives (ceremonial or otherwise) legaly or illegaly...you can be sure that a few armed Air Marshals would have boarded the flight as well.

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

Good. But what if the plain is full of Singhs and Singhnis and they decide to attack the Air Marshals. Ill have to hide under the seat and chop anyones legs of that comes near me lol. :lol:

PS thats a joke don't get offended ( I wouldn't really do that I would start eating chocolate..... Im hungry now)

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good. But what if the plain is full of Singhs and Singhnis and they decide to attack the Air Marshals. lol.

Good question ! Firstly there will be no such flight exclusively of Singhs and Singhnis. In such an eventuality they would be distributed in various flights in smaller batches. Secondly Air Marshals could be Sikhs too...so do not discount that possibility either. And they have the power to use 'ultimate force' even if they sense the slightest/faintest possibility of trouble. The numbers of Air Marshals aboard an aircraft vary with 'threat perception' !

I am so sad.. To hear this dat Sikhs like you could think like this... When has ever The Guru Granth Shaib said go kill Hindus, go kill innocents, I thought that we were different... We were Sikhs.. I believe this Khalsa Productions needs to be banned from Sikh Sangat.com such a dumb person I feel embarrassed im only 15 and am so more mature than u... What happened to those guys who actually knew what they were talking about... Please for the sake of Sikhs.. We are allowed to carry kirpans on planes if that’s true we need to respect the decision’s.. at least our religious sentiments are taken under consideration,,, If we were to hijack a plan there will be no difference between us and criminals... any ways that was a dumb think to think about u,, farangieee.. Bhindrawale said I want 3 pistols and a motorcycle in every village. Not that I want u to kill Hindus... Not that I want u to rob stores.. And im sure he didn’t want us to hijack planes because we were allowed to carry kirpans on planes... so we are discriminated and not ever again allowed to express our love for sikhi.... we are allowed to be sikhs even when we are flying... with kirpans.. Who else are allowed to do that... I feel so sad for you... get well soon Khalsa Productions

Guest Khalsa Productions

I am so sad.. To hear this dat Sikhs like you could think like this... When has ever The Guru Granth Shaib said go kill Hindus, go kill innocents, I thought that we were different... We were Sikhs.. I believe this Khalsa Productions needs to be banned from Sikh Sangat.com such a dumb person I feel embarrassed im only 15 and am so more mature than u... What happened to those guys who actually knew what they were talking about... Please for the sake of Sikhs.. We are allowed to carry kirpans on planes if that’s true we need to respect the decision’s.. at least our religious sentiments are taken under consideration,,, If we were to hijack a plan there will be no difference between us and criminals... any ways that was a dumb think to think about u,, farangieee.. Bhindrawale said I want 3 pistols and a motorcycle in every village. Not that I want u to kill Hindus... Not that I want u to rob stores.. And im sure he didn’t want us to hijack planes because we were allowed to carry kirpans on planes... so we are discriminated and not ever again allowed to express our love for sikhi.... we are allowed to be sikhs even when we are flying... with kirpans.. Who else are allowed to do that... I feel so sad for you... get well soon Khalsa Productions

I wasn't being serious Pha Ji I was Joking I would never do something like that really I did say at the end of that post that it was a joke.I know I shouldnt have said that, I'm really sorry, please forgive me.

P.S. I'm 15 to

for some reason i would not trust that they would just allow us to carry our kirpans on board. whats stopping some anti sikh elements to put a fake singh on board with kirpan and all and then do something stupid(wont elaborate) then they will show to the world that we gave concession to the sikhs and this is what they go and do. it just more fuel to add to their false propaganda. you cant help but be suspicious whenever governement does somethin good for the sikhs.

for some reason i would not trust that they would just allow us to carry our kirpans on board. whats stopping some anti sikh elements to put a fake singh on board with kirpan and all and then do something stupid(wont elaborate) then they will show to the world that we gave concession to the sikhs and this is what they go and do. it just more fuel to add to their false propaganda. you cant help but be suspicious whenever governement does somethin good for the sikhs.

Thats what we all fear