I feel sad about the condition of the panth

Guest the sad one

Guest s133k_s1kh
worry about yourself, your own sikhi and leave panth in hands of akaal purakh

He/she is part of the panth too. why should he worry about himself ?? akal purakh should take his care aswell.

by that i meant that she/he shouldnt be concerned about the panth, buh he/she should be concerned about his/her life and what they are doing with it. its very obvious that they are looking outwards, look inside and there will be no time left to look outside.

If you were to act on the ideology of acting on ones own self rather than helping others, one thing we would see would be lack of helping and correcting others. There are different stages, once you are at a stage where you have the sources and ability to do parchaar, you can be getting into the matters of other people, The original topic poster, If you feel like this, What are you doing to correct it? Write something, Do Parchaar, Make a website, Write why it is like this, What is causing it, How we can change it.

Papi , i like what you said about worrying about yourself, but how are you acting upon this when you post and just a few minutes ago were telling jassa about if it's right to sukh something or not, Why not worry about yourself and let him do what he wants to. You said it's manmat to him, why not let him figure it out on his own why it might be "manmat"?

Rather than getting into direct contact with people and instigating arguments, we should write this stuff somewhere else, Make a different thread and write about how "It's wrong to sukh" something, and then give your reasons, arguments, tuks, and ask if i am right or wrong, and either you will be corrected, or you will correct others. Make a website, Write it on your blog, It's simple.

We say things to others, but act on something else.

We should truly do what we think is right, and once we feel as if we are purified souls we can do parchaar, and seva for the panth.

If you know anyone in life that you believe is at a high state of spirituality. Please go to them and try to argue about something, They wouldn't care less, They know you are misguided, you will one day find your own soul, They will tell you what they think, but won't go into messing with your brain and teaching you, They know it will be taken care of.

Lots of people stopped posting because they don't want to be the teachers anymore, It's always more enjoyable and valuable to learn on one's own than being forced or held by an arm and taken somewhere.

Focus on your own sikhi, Read bani as much as you can, do simran as much as you can, avoid things that waste time and are of no use. Avoid teaching those who are filled with ego, eradicate these harmful things inside if yourself, become detached from the world and eliminate all your hopes and desires.

This is my last post, I know the youth on the website will be guided in a positive way if they elimate their status, and put total faith when it comes to family, life, school, friends, into akal purkh, and only take akal purkh as their friend, mom, dad, sister, brother and most importantly, love. Always remember, When you will be full, you won't make any noises.

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Ji Ke Fateh.

Khalistan Zindabad

awesome post :lol:

Papi , i like what you said about worrying about yourself, but how are you acting upon this when you post and just a few minutes ago were telling jassa about if it's right to sukh something or not, Why not worry about yourself and let him do what he wants to. You said it's manmat to him, why not let him figure it out on his own why it might be "manmat"?

damit, i knew that would come back blush.gif ok i will be more careful from now on, guru kirpa karey pray.gif