Sikhs Fed To Dogs 1984

SaRpAnCh

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest militant singh

Its sickens me to fink tht sikhs have become 'house negros' and not 'field negros'.The house nego got whiped by his master but still obeyed and licked his a**s,the field negro tld the house negro lets get away run off we can go,but the house negro wouldnt listen he was in luv wid his oppressor and at times would eport the field negro who would get whiped and killed .The same applies 2 almost all da sikh community in this day in age -They luv thier bramnical oppresors if pix like these dnt open people eyes what will??????????

Guest Narinder Singh

Their conscious is dead Singho, when one's conscious dies they become worthless human beings who are a burden on this universe. Their physical death should've come long before their mothers gave birth to them.

Fateh.

Guest s133k_s1kh
Sikhs in Hindustan are becoming a lost cause, its ironic how more of the Sikhs living in foriegn countries know about the atrocitites yet those living where it happened dont seem to want to know.

How do you know this ?? If sikhs living in foreign countires know a lot why don't they go to india and revive the sate of sikhi ?? why don't sikhs residing in these foreign contries go and represent sikhi ?? If their conscious is dead, why don't go and enlighten them with the knowledge you got ???

I hve just cme across Horrific images of dead sikhs being fed to dogs in 1984 UNDER 18'S DO NOT CLICK THIS LINK AS IT ISNT SUITABLE FOR YOU THE SAME APPLIES FOR THE FAINT HEARTED even i was moved to see this

How do you knw they are being FED to the dogs ??? for me dogs are feeding on a piece of flesh..I hope you see the diffrence. Dogs dont know they are sikhs, for them its a dead corpse.

For god sake stop this propaganda no.gif , if you really feel all the pain stop wasting time on these forums and lets go and deal withe the situation.

Guest Narinder Singh
Sikhs in Hindustan are becoming a lost cause, its ironic how more of the Sikhs living in foriegn countries know about the atrocitites yet those living where it happened dont seem to want to know.

How do you know this ?? If sikhs living in foreign countires know a lot why don't they go to india and revive the sate of sikhi ?? why don't sikhs residing in these foreign contries go and represent sikhi ?? If their conscious is dead, why don't go and enlighten them with the knowledge you got ???

I hve just cme across Horrific images of dead sikhs being fed to dogs in 1984 UNDER 18'S DO NOT CLICK THIS LINK AS IT ISNT SUITABLE FOR YOU THE SAME APPLIES FOR THE FAINT HEARTED even i was moved to see this

How do you knw they are being FED to the dogs ??? for me dogs are feeding on a piece of flesh..I hope you see the diffrence. Dogs dont know they are sikhs, for them its a dead corpse.

For god sake stop this propaganda no.gif , if you really feel all the pain stop wasting time on these forums and lets go and deal withe the situation.

Man, Indians hate the truth. :lol:

Guest s133k_s1kh

I wont say anything Narinder Veer. If you see anything wrong in my post discuss that with me. These are the same pictures, they are available on the internet. what was the purpose of starting this topic ?? daso .

I see it as nothing more then propaganda. Read my first post again and see what i have said.

If you feel the pain, you want to do something..stop ranting the same slogans and make your prersence felt in Punjab.

My reference was about the knowledge people in Hindustan possess about the atrocitites carried out upon Sikhs by the Indian Govt. I didnt mention the state of Sikhi there, however if you felt the need to coment on that then you must also agree things aint looking good.

Guest Narinder Singh

I wont say anything Narinder Veer. If you see anything wrong in my post discuss that with me. These are the same pictures, they are available on the internet. what was the purpose of starting this topic ?? daso .

I see it as nothing more then propaganda. Read my first post again and see what i have said.

If you feel the pain, you want to do something..stop ranting the same slogans and make your prersence felt in Punjab.

You dont know what people on these forums or i have or havent done for sikhi or punjab, so stop making assumptions. Im sure people who are doing seva wont go around bragging about it, so stop the complaining.

Propoganda? Its a reminder, reminder of what happened to our brothers and sisters, its a reminder that as a nation we're slaves, its a reminder that we've done nothing for our kaum. If these pictures upset u that much, then why dont YOU do something about it. Hell u live in India dont u?

Once again, its our own people trying to silence those who talk about human rights violations. You slaves defend your master and try to silence those who speak up against him, a true example of loyal house negros.

Lets do this, not talk about how bad the situation is and just brag about how beautiful punjab is and how we're the soorme of punjab who have ankh and gherrat, will that make u happy? You might be successfull in silencing sikhs in punjab, but it wont work over here, sorry.

btw, lets not discuss this further, we're clearly on different pages, thonu apna "rangla punjab" mubarak.

Fateh.

Guest s133k_s1kh

My reference was about the knowledge people in Hindustan possess about the atrocitites carried out upon Sikhs by the Indian Govt. I didnt mention the state of Sikhi there, however if you felt the need to coment on that then you must also agree things aint looking good.

my first question was how would you know this that people in india dont seem to want to know of the wrong doing that were inflicted on the sikhs ??

what makes you think that more sikhs in foreign countries know about 1984 ??

State of sikhi and the problem you pointed at are kind of interlinked..what do you think ??