What Is The Will Of God?

Guest Confused Singh

Guest Confused Singh

I hear many references to the will of God when it comes to Sikhi and many Sikhs.

How do we know what the will of God is? Sometimes we try so hard to make something happen but continually fail over and over again, is it the will of God for it not to happen or is it the will of God for me to keep trying until i get it? How is one supposed to know?

Im very confused sangat ji, please help me.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Waheguroo jee ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo jee kee Fateh!

The will of God is whatever is happening... if it happened, it happened. And since Waheguroo created all the laws of physics, and all the scientific rules that our universe follows, anything that happens is within the will of Waheguroo.

Waheguroo jee ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo jee kee Fateh!

our job is to put the effort in, whether that effort bear fruits is in waheguru's hand. so keep trying :lol: because thats all we can really do. buh remember that waheguru makes sure that all our efforts bear fruit. we might not see it buh it happens

our job is to put the effort in, whether that effort bear fruits is in waheguru's hand. so keep trying :lol: because thats all we can really do. buh remember that waheguru makes sure that all our efforts bear fruit. we might not see it buh it happens

Your will is the will of 'Wahe guru"

It is only that he takes a lot of patience and will power to make it manifest.

love

hps

Guest Confused Singh

So if one tries their hardest to make something happen and it isnt happening, when does one realize that its the will of Waheguru for it not to happen and stop trying to make it happen? How do they know where to draw the line?

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh