Baba Wadbhag Trust This Sunday

rsingh79

The one thing which does come out of this is that many will not understand the concept of shabad guru, the BBC won't, ek-nivas won't and baba vadbhag won't, the sad news is that many of us so called sikhs don't understand and respect it either, how many of the youth that was there actually understand what Guru ji says us to day in day out ??? I know I don't, though it is commendable that we don't let beadbhi happen, we should also be careful we are not guilty of the same concept, to do matha teak and then ignore all guru jis hukam through gurbani is also beadbhi, yes we all try to follow etc, but the reality is we follow what we want to, our matt is become far superior to that of Guru jis, some of the things that have appeared on the net are evidence of use not even understanding the seva and humility hukams, people quote great souls from the past but did they then come and advertise to the world that we have resuced Guru Ji, who are we to rescue Guru ji, Guru ji rescues us, we are the lost souls, we are the pappis, continue to do this seva with the humility and dignity of the great gursikhs we talk about and then prepare your soul for the greatest battle you will face, your houmaai !!!!!

Guru ji kirpa karea......

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The one thing which does come out of this is that many will not understand the concept of shabad guru, the BBC won't, ek-nivas won't and baba vadbhag won't, the sad news is that many of us so called sikhs don't understand and respect it either, how many of the youth that was there actually understand what Guru ji says us to day in day out ??? I know I don't, though it is commendable that we don't let beadbhi happen, we should also be careful we are not guilty of the same concept, to do matha teak and then ignore all guru jis hukam through gurbani is also beadbhi, yes we all try to follow etc, but the reality is we follow what we want to, our matt is become far superior to that of Guru jis, some of the things that have appeared on the net are evidence of use not even understanding the seva and humility hukams, people quote great souls from the past but did they then come and advertise to the world that we have resuced Guru Ji, who are we to rescue Guru ji, Guru ji rescues us, we are the lost souls, we are the pappis, continue to do this seva with the humility and dignity of the great gursikhs we talk about and then prepare your soul for the greatest battle you will face, your houmaai !!!!!

Guru ji kirpa karea......

waheguru! At last!! Brother thank you for saying what i have been thinking! d_oh.gif