Baba Wadbhag Trust This Sunday

rsingh79

I think what we are seeing here is the start of the degeneration of Sikhs in Britain into terrorist style Jihadi mentality. As Sarbloh asks, why could Maharaj not be removed without smashing up the mandir or terrorising Hindus?

I think that people need to think deeply about this before you drag Sikhi into the dirt by indulging in such evil acts. Where is the leadership of the anti-beadbi campaigns? Are you going to condemn this and make sure it does not happen again?

But can someone who knows about this confirm or deny that it happened please?

Any act of vandalising the religious places of Hindus or any other religion is an act of EVIL and should be condemned unequivocally by everyone. Anyone failing to do so should be regarded as condoning these acts and anyone guilty of doing these acts is EVIL and should be punished or excommunicated.

Leaders of anti-beadbi campaigns should clarify this and take steps to ensure that their campaigns are not not tainted by these individuals who use them to carry out their own agendas of hatred and destroy the reputation of Sikhs in Britain.

It needs to be done as a matter of urgency to clarify this and if anyone knows anyone who either plans to carry out acts like this, or actually has carried out such acts, such people need to be reported to the leaders of the anti-beadbi campaign and brought to the sangat's attention. Punishment should be strict in terms of condemnation and if nessecary, individuals who threaten to do this or carry out such acts must be reported to the police.

It is time that the leaders of the campaigns and the whole Sikh Sangat here registers this stance to ensure that such people cannot spoil the anti-beadbi campaign with their evil acts and spoil the communal harmony of British Sikhs.

If you agree with me post here and pressurise the leaders to make this clear.

I agree with you brother. somethings gone wrong over the last few months with the anti beadbi campaigns. there are some new personalities involved too. where are the familiar singhs like ubhi. why are they not involved in these new issues?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Prem

why do you only seem to open your mouth when it comes to putting sikhs down?!

your soo paranoid! and your insecurities are unbelievable!!

EVerything that happens anywhere in the world and you think sikhs will be called muslims!!! i bet if a sikh broke wind in a pizza hut you'd have a heart attack and say sikhs run the risk of being called 'smelly' muslim terrorists!!

we have a massive and proud military history, i guess in your view all this makes us suscepitable to being called muslim terrorists as well!

All you ever do is cry cry and cry! If your soo upset why are you asking other people to do something about it. next time there's an issue turn up yourself and speak to the people ON THE STREET about how you think things should be done!

You make moutains out of mole hills!!!!! Every single time!!!! It actually makes me laugh reading your paranoid posts! The soldier aspect forms 50% of our image! sorry if you dont like this but its true! Sikhs, have done, do now, and will always fight for what is right. You cant handle that then tough!! I guess you reckon the kirpan is dangerous too and that we run the risk of being labelled 'butcher knife carrying muslim fanatics' (which i have already been called by the way lol)

So some people have broken some statues. Not a great idea ... so what do you do ... you compare it to arangzeb!!!! you talk of a holy war!!!! what kinda drugs are you on?!!? wacko.gif

How can you compare the actions of a man who killed millions of people to this!!! You need to seriously relax! and how on earth is this a holy war?!?!?!

And for your information, when the masands had control of Siri Harimandir Sahib they also places countless idols and statues around the parikarma of darbar sahib. when the singhs regained control they THREW out the idols!! they didnt wrap them in bubble wrap, they got rid of them. Im not saying that this justifies breakin idols, but it shows that things which do not belong in a gurdwara are typically thrown out.

Breaking the idols wasnt a great idea, and didnt achieve anything and isnt really the sikh way of doing things. However, this was ONE incident. look how much you got your underpants into a twist!! have you ever got so fired up about when other people attack the sikh faith and guru granth sahib ji!??! excommunication, tell the police, off with their heads (using you typical sense of getting carried away)!!??

There is NO holy war against the hindus, so stop stirring things up!!

So yeh bad idea and people will agree that it wasnt a good thing to do. But you, you really need to relax! Stop shooting down the sikhs who are actually gettin off their backsides and making a difference!! To be honest your ranting and raving achieves nothing! People just laugh at your paranoid comments and carry on doing their seva!

And sikhs do not 'steal' guru granth sahib ji back. The sikhs at the time of Guru Tegh Bahadu Sahib ji went to dhir mals dera and recovered guru ji's saroop by breaking in. Guru sahib ji made them return the saroop. If we want guru ji's saroop back, then guru ji will walk out through the front door, not the back! If that means sikhs stand in the rain for 12 hours so be it, if it means sikhs have to have rocks smashed into their faces, then so be it, if sikhs have to be arrested for guru ji, then so be it.

No sikh will persecute a member of another faith, but equally it is every sikhs duty to stand up for their corrct rehat of guru granth sahib ji.

Well done to all the brothers and sisters for your love that you showed our father on the weekend. may guru ji bless you all with more pyaar and strength. Dont be disheartened by people making silly comments, if the jungles was full of lions there wouldnt be any sheep to eat, so let the sheep exist also. This morcha isnt a new one, this is the same morcha as Sant Jarnail Singh ji fought for, the same one countless sikhs died for. The morcha is for the brightness of sikhi to shine without the clouds of oppressors obscuring the beauty, it is for the right of the true king, Sahib Guru Granth Sahib Ji to sit as the king of the world and not be thrown in the dirt, to be stepped upon or to be locked in cupboards or placed alongside or beneath stone statues.

Dhan Dhan Guru Granth Sahib Ji!!! d_oh.gif

AK47 I'll ignore the comedy and sarcasm and inability to distinguish between different things - a criticism made of Sikhs continual in-fighting, Gurdwara brawls, violence and consistent self-defeating examples of misguided force which is what I do and the basic tenets of Sant-Sipahi - because those aspects of your post are meaningless to me -- I am a Sikh of VaheGuru and secure in the truth and knowledge of this, it is water off a ducks back as they say.

But I will say thank you for acknowledging that smashing up a mandir is not a good idea. About what the principles behind this are. I trust that you will extend that to all people concerened and ensure that such behaviour is nowhere condoned or accepted. I also trust that you will understand why it is important that such things are made plain and clear, if you don't want the campaign to become corrupted with violence and negativity. You should accept that people need to act righteously at all times -- and that is what people need to do. The rest of your hysterical post, after you agree with my basic premise, is just your ego coming into play, and I forgive you for it.

Guru Fateh

SaRpAnCh

Is this true? Did this happen?

Do you support that happening? Do you support persecuting Hindus and vandalising their mandirs?

NO HINDU SHOULD BE PERSECUTED THEY CAN FOLLOW THIER FAITH WITH FREEDOM ALL THEY LIKE BUT WHEN THIER PRACTICES HAPPEN INSIDE A PLACE WHERE GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI IS PRESENT - WHO CONDEMS IDOLATING,THIS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED -IDOLS MEAN NOTHING TO ME - NOTHING,I DONT CARE HOW MANY MANDIRS OPEN UP HW MANY MOSQUES OR CHURCHES OPEN UP ,BUT IDOLS IN A SO CALLED 'SIKH' GURDWARA WHERE OUR GURU IS THATS A NO NO NO NO AND FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME NO! FOR THE PEEPZ WHO SAY I PERSECUTE HINDUS AND THE REST THE GURU HIMSLEF DECLARED TO BE AN IDOL BREAKER,HE DID NOT GO AROUND SMASHING MANDIRS NO HE DDNT BUT HE DID NOT WANT HIS SIKHS TO COMMIT BIPRAN KI REET BY WORSHIPPING THEM,I WOULD GO TO ANY GURDWARA WHERE IDOLS WERE AND REMOVE THEM USING ANY MEANS -THEY DONT HAVE TO BE HINDU IDOLS THEY CAN BE GREEK GODS FOR ALL I CARE -IDOLS AND GURU GRANTH SAHIB DNT GO TOGETHER

Lol

oh why thank you, i can now finally sleep well at night knowing that you have forgiven me!!! what would i have done had you not done that!!! maybe i would have turned into a 'muslim fanatic who cant sleep at night' and bring disgrace on the sikh faith!!!!

Good to hear that you are a sikh of vaheguru, im sure all the sangat will look forward to you standing up as a sikh of vaheguru and standing shoulder to shoulder with our brothers and sisters next time something like this happens ... i mean rather than just talk behind a computer screen and moan and complain that is...

and if u look i said breaking idols. not mandirs. if i found a statue that someone had purposefully put in guru jis darbar, i would probably take it outside, others in anger may throw it outside. each to their own.

and no, i will not carry the message anywhere, im not your messenger boy! you want to say something go and do it yourself! be a man!

and sorry mate this isnt some campaign. this is the life duty of every sikh. and strangely most of the negativity seems to come from you, so maybe if you zipped it, everything would be nice and rosy ... maybe?!?! lol

i love the way you found my post hysterical after you had just spoken about holy war against hindus and compared what is probably a bunch of kids to one of the bloodiest men the earth has ever seen .. yeh im the hysterical one!!! lol

anyway im off to nurse my ego, it needs a bit of pampering before it goes to sleep, so take care my friend, and please somehow try not to blame the sikhs with anything else!! uh oh guess what ... i heard muslim fanatics brush their teeth as well!!! oh my lord! so do i !!!! what must that mean .... hmmmm

lol wacko.gif

over and out!

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji kee fateh,

LIES/ACCUSATIONS

PREM ive read your post earlier. IT seems that u are ACCUSING the campaign of "doing acts of vandalisim". the campaign has nothing to do with that. Whoever smashed the idols had their own agenda. The sikhs that went to stop beabdi on sunday had nothing to do with it.

pressure on leaders

U said in your post that u want to put pressure on leaders to say that this is unnaceptable?

well im a leader, i was there at the campaign, talk 2 me. AINT NOBODY putting pressure on me for that mate. as far as im concerned we stopped beadbi on sunday, whatever happened be4 that (smashing of idols) has nothing to do with the campaign people.

having said this, wadbhag singh dera shouldnt be crying over the consequences for degrading the guru. did they expect to get away with this big beadbi laughing???????

ofcourse there will be some crazy people that would inflict damage on them and thats one of the consequences but the campaign went to stop beadbi so dont asssociate it with that vandalism.

BESIDES, NO1 CLAIMED RESPONSIBILITY FOR IT, HOLD YOUR TONGUE. baseless accusations wont get u anywhere.

i think u shud read the REAL ACCOUNT OF WHAT HAPPENED PREM , on my topic on the other page:

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?showtopic=23071

As u will read, there was no vandalisim, it was peaceful and we got victory. thats where my duty started and ended. (stopping beadbi).

ISLAMIC extremists

Dont ever draw comparison of sikhs stopping beadbi with muslim extremist militants.

we have nothing in common. our duty as sikhs is to serve god by rememebring the naam and active service (sewa) for god. SIkhs are peaceful.

the sikh koum aint gonna run if we lie down like sheep, its gonna run when we all start taking responsibility. If its standing up u fear then step down, but dont condemn the sewadar.

IF people want to pray to idols...then go ahead do it. But remember 1 thing, this is guru ki koum, when u take guru ji into a place where there is idol worshiping, we will stop it. why do they have to take maharaj jis saroop in there? deliberately taking the pi55! its like your father sitting in your house while your sister is getting raped in front. leave our guru ji alone!

BEtrayal by our brothers

I just want to say that i am absolutely disgusted by the condemnation the sikhs recieved for stopping beadbi. IS THIS SIKHI? brothers and sisters and elderly stood in the cold and rain for 6 hours until they got victory, and 2day i see them being condemned and accused of doing "vandalism" . they did no such thing! go put your bangles on and sit at home, the lionz will continue to oppose the ones that want to degrade guru ji.

2 beadbis were stopped in 2 seperate places. yet we dont have the full support of the sangat, well if thats the case then im disgusted and im ashamed 2 call myself sikh 2day after reading this.

fateh.

Lol

oh why thank you, i can now finally sleep well at night knowing that you have forgiven me!!! what would i have done had you not done that!!! maybe i would have turned into a 'muslim fanatic who cant sleep at night' and bring disgrace on the sikh faith!!!!

Good to hear that you are a sikh of vaheguru, im sure all the sangat will look forward to you standing up as a sikh of vaheguru and standing shoulder to shoulder with our brothers and sisters next time something like this happens ... i mean rather than just talk behind a computer screen and moan and complain that is...

and if u look i said breaking idols. not mandirs. if i found a statue that someone had purposefully put in guru jis darbar, i would probably take it outside, others in anger may throw it outside. each to their own.

and no, i will not carry the message anywhere, im not your messenger boy! you want to say something go and do it yourself! be a man!

and sorry mate this isnt some campaign. this is the life duty of every sikh. and strangely most of the negativity seems to come from you, so maybe if you zipped it, everything would be nice and rosy ... maybe?!?! lol

i love the way you found my post hysterical after you had just spoken about holy war against hindus and compared what is probably a bunch of kids to one of the bloodiest men the earth has ever seen .. yeh im the hysterical one!!! lol

anyway im off to nurse my ego, it needs a bit of pampering before it goes to sleep, so take care my friend, and please somehow try not to blame the sikhs with anything else!! uh oh guess what ... i heard muslim fanatics brush their teeth as well!!! oh my lord! so do i !!!! what must that mean .... hmmmm

lol wacko.gif

over and out!

LOLLLL

Guru ji said "never argue with a fool"

replace the word "fooL" with "prem", and u get the rest haha.

fateh

Guest militant singh

SaRpAnCh

Is this true? Did this happen?

Do you support that happening? Do you support persecuting Hindus and vandalising their mandirs?

NO HINDU SHOULD BE PERSECUTED THEY CAN FOLLOW THIER FAITH WITH FREEDOM ALL THEY LIKE BUT WHEN THIER PRACTICES HAPPEN INSIDE A PLACE WHERE GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI IS PRESENT - WHO CONDEMS IDOLATING,THIS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED -IDOLS MEAN NOTHING TO ME - NOTHING,I DONT CARE HOW MANY MANDIRS OPEN UP HW MANY MOSQUES OR CHURCHES OPEN UP ,BUT IDOLS IN A SO CALLED 'SIKH' GURDWARA WHERE OUR GURU IS THATS A NO NO NO NO AND FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME NO! FOR THE PEEPZ WHO SAY I PERSECUTE HINDUS AND THE REST THE GURU HIMSLEF DECLARED TO BE AN IDOL BREAKER,HE DID NOT GO AROUND SMASHING MANDIRS NO HE DDNT BUT HE DID NOT WANT HIS SIKHS TO COMMIT BIPRAN KI REET BY WORSHIPPING THEM,I WOULD GO TO ANY GURDWARA WHERE IDOLS WERE AND REMOVE THEM USING ANY MEANS -THEY DONT HAVE TO BE HINDU IDOLS THEY CAN BE GREEK GODS FOR ALL I CARE -IDOLS AND GURU GRANTH SAHIB DNT GO TOGETHER

:TH: :TH: :TH: I tottaly agree wid sarpanch,all da kats who say this and tht tht was wrong this was wrong,what did u do apart 4rm sit at home and be couch potatoes,go wid da sheep if u muzt but dnt diss people who have stopped beadbi all u kats jus like da rest of da community sit at home and chat bakwas u do nufing u complain if sum1 does sumin ur whts wrong wid us 2day,1 kat here comapered sikh youths 2 islamic fundamentalists LOOK AT THIS BULL***er,DO do we do namaz?do we go 2 hajj?do we kill innocents in da name of allah ? Hvae we ever commited Murder ? So why da hell u comparing young sikhs 2 al qaedan type terror <Edited> fanatics,ur probably jus anova kat 4 the fun of it il cal u RSS as cos of peoplel ike u we have been stuck in da same postion since 1984 kats like u go y u protset and burn indian flags in london go do it in delhi Well Hello kat ...we go india and do tht wel get shot and killed here we have freedom of speech so can defend guru ji idiots like da kat who said da protest was dis and dat are the type of people who go and tell the met police 2 monitor this forum YES THE POLICE ARE MONITORING THIS FORUM AND GATHERING INTELLIGENCE,DUE 2 HIMMAT SOHIS COMMITEE,AND OTHER TRAIRTOURS SINGHS,WE DNT KILL INNOCENTS WE ARE NOT TERRORISTS BUT MERE SERVANTS OF THE GURU ,u go on about idol wacking ,i myslef would chuk out an idol if i ever saw 1 in a gurdwara,u say oh why ddnt they take maharaj out,well hve u ever thought where they would take maharaj,?run dwn the road maybe hey past a oub where smoke is lingering?I dont care if idols were smashed or thrown or bubble wrapped and sent 2 da nearst hindu place all i care about is stoppng ati gurmat practices in a palce where GGSJ is present ,thanks 2 all da sevadars who came tht day,and 2 the haters who think this is sum kinda joke and people get a kick outa makin a fuss and protest,i tell u now tht nobody would put thier self freedom at risk 4 fun,but they do through luv 4 da faith wjkkwjkf