SikhSangat.COM

Summeet Kaur

VAAHEGUROO JEE KA KHALSA...VAAHEGUROO JEE KEE FATEH!!

Veero/Bhaio,

SikhSangat means the world to me, the amount of inspiration and understanding I have gained from your discussions/posts..I can't even describe, it's like sangat (that's far away I know) but always near at heart.

The essence of SikhSangat.com (and any 'sangat') from my understanding it of course to bring people closer to the sweet lotus feet of Guroo Jee, and to be 'lifted from the fog'.

I've been reading many posts of late, especially in relation to Sikhawareness and also on 'nangs', I do understand the need to discuss these issues. I really am happy that some critical points came out of these discussions, a Sikh must always be critical. I'm also glad, that factual evidence was brought up. I know we don't want people to believe that many of these blantantly anti-Gurmat views are part of our glorious Sikhi :@

We should always fight our oppressors with courage, but I've been seeing some things that are just not needed. We should debate these 'nangs', I mean I know they'll give us answers that go in circles, but it's only half of hte battle if we post on the forum right?? Sadly, every time we post about such issues, we break out in arguments among ourselves..I don't like the shifting tide of the forum..it's becoming very hostile, and from the highly inspiring discussions we are subjecting ourselves to very low, fruitless discussions. Please don't get me wrong, I

will always stand up against oppression this is our duty..but let's remember that we need the Sikhi inside of us FIRST, let's always make sure our mind is attuned to Guroo jee's feet and not filled with anything else pyareo...On the forum, let's continue with our fruitful discussions of Guroo jee's bani, of Gurmat, let's keep inspiring each other and helping with questions, sakhis, personal stories, and of course more and more bani...

Let's deal with these issues in a proper way, with decency for us all, remember many people visit this site for inspiration, let's not turn ANYONE away from SANGAT!

Please please please forgive me for speaking so much.. :@ I know I'm not half of what you Gursikhs are, and I know my veerji wrote about this a few days back..I took many points from that..please let's focus on Bani, our Naam Kamayee, Amrit-Vela, bringing love and happiness to this world..the lord of the universe is on our side Gursikho..don't every worry!!

Just a small idea that came into my head, why don't we start interpretations of Daily Hukamnamas (from Darbar Sahib), obviously the English translation is there, but let's have daily discussions about what Guroo Jee is instructing us to do.. :T:

VAAHEGUROO JEE KA KHALSA...VAAHEGUROO JEE KEE FATEH!!

Let's deal with these issues in a proper way, with decency for us all, remember many people visit this site for inspiration, let's not turn ANYONE away from SANGAT!

please let's focus on Bani, our Naam Kamayee, Amrit-Vela, bringing love and happiness to this world..the lord of the universe is on our side Gursikho..don't every worry!!

Just a small idea that came into my head, why don't we start interpretations of Daily Hukamnamas (from Darbar Sahib), obviously the English translation is there, but let's have daily discussions about what Guroo Jee is instructing us to do.

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^

Guest SikhForLife

yea i agree.. not too long ago i was under the influence of some anti-sikh people.. but researching more on sikhi on this site revealed the real sikhi and made me come to the right path.. although not completely yet..

i agree with sister sumeet kaur bout this.. lets do it.. khalsa007 already posts the hukamnama everyday.. so we should just discuss on that thread