Guru Ji Accepts And Allows Bowing And Matha Thek To Sant Mahapursh

singh_bling

it really gets on my nerves when you hear people say that you should never bow to sant and mahapursh, but have they ever read gurbani to see what guru ji says, have they even tryed to read the arath of the sukhmani sahib which is mainly based on mahapursha and naam,

"safal oho matha sant namaskaras" here guru ji says it clearly that those who matha tek to sant have there matha (forhead) become saful (blessed).

"kar sadhu anjulee pun vada he, kar dandooth pun vada he" heres a tuk from kirtan sohila were guruji clearly says you shud at the chance you get lye flat down infont of a puran bhrem giani mahapursh.

"antarjamee purkh bedateh sarda man ki pureh, nanak daas eheh sukh mangeh mooku kar santan ki tooreh" here guru ji says them selves that they wish they could be the dust of the charan toor of mahapursh. there are many more tuk from gurbani on bowing to mahapursh.

iam not sayin we should go out to every tom d**k and harry that have sant in front of there name nowadays and bow flat down to them , iam saying we should to puran bhrem giani mahapursh that have reached the same stage as Sant Baba Isher Singh Ji Maharaj Rara Sahib Wale, Sant Baba Kishan Singh Ji Maharaj Rara Sahib Wale, Sant Baba Thakur Singh Ji Maharaj, Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale, Sant Baba Gurbachan Singh Ji Maharaj Bhindranwale, Sant Baba Nand Singh Ji Maharaj, Sant Baba Atar Singh Ji Maharaj Mastuana Wale and other great sant bhrem giani mahapursh that have reached that stage, because there are very few mahapursh today that have reached the stage "nanak bhrem giani aap parmeshar" people have started following the fakey shakeys that put sant infront of there name and walk around with colourful chole lol!!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you know that a person is a sant / mahapursh i dont see a problem with bowing in respect. Sometimes i think to my self, imagine if Baba Buddha Ji was still alive, would we greet such a holy person with only a fateh? History tells (and i believe) even Mata Ganga Sahib (the revered wife of Sri Guru Arjan Sahib Ji) bowed before Baba Buddha Ji after recieving his darshan for a baby boy - Sri Guru Hargobind Sahib Ji.

stop doing galat aarth of gurbani... those people with white cholai who sit on there beds and sleep all day are not sants ok :D

sants:

sant= guru jee

sant= bhagats whos bani is in guru granth sahib ji

sant= sadh sangat

sant = parmesur

sant = those who rip people off

i would nee want to reach the stage of those above mentioned names by militant singh... in my views i would never want to be at there stage... i look at my guru..

i will not bow to any of those above mentioned names ever in my life... i have enough respect for myself.. what are you bwoing to them for? is any of there bani in guru granth sahib?

do you even know why we bow to guru granth sahib ji? do you know the impportance of bani and why akal purkh blessed us with it?

before you post any thuks please put page numbers.. so we dont have to go looking for days... i am sorry i am not as intelligent as you to find the page number of this tuk "safal oho matha sant namaskaras" you are too much of great mahapursh... i am not at your stage ok?

that is it? simple easy... that is what sant is used for in gurbani.. in diffrent ways snt is used in diffrent forms... that sant which you are reffering to is not the bindran taksal, or the rara sahib dera, or nanaksar dera, or so on ok

jugga:

where in bani does it say that Hargobind was born due to blessing of Baba Budda Ji

Guru Arjan Dev Ji says: Parmesur Ditta Bunnaa

why wasn't Baba Budda ji mentioned there?

theres no point it talkin to prats like you cus its ppl like you that think they kno it all and dont even read gurbani and the arath of it, and by lookin at ure name International Akaali that says it all, and if your saying you would never even bow to any of the mahapursh shown in the first post than you aint listenin to guru ji your doing manmath and going against guru jis hukum!!! and i didnt say iam a mahapursh if you open your eyes!!!

kanara mahalla 5

simrath naam munhe sukh paie

sadh jana mill har jas gaeie

kar kirpa prabh ridhe basero

CHARAN SANTAN KE MATHA MERO

parbhram ko simar manah

gurmukh nanak har jas sunaa.

international akali is a twat, for he bismirched the name of such mahapursh's such as Mahaan Mahapurush Sant Baba Nand Singh Ji.

Fool has commited the crime of sant nindya!

He will surely be punished by akaal!

When you yourself have no gun, why do you bismirch the names of those who do?

i would nee want to reach the stage of those above mentioned names by militant singh... in my views i would never want to be at there stage... i look at my guru..

its through guru ji you get to that stage you pleb, thats the hole point guruji gave us a this liftime, so we can get to there stage and relieze akaal purkh and get detached from all the maya and attachments of this world other wise we are gonna keep gettin more janams untill we get to that stage, so i dont kno why the hell you wouldnt want to be at there stage, its those mahapursh that will be stayin in sachkand and wont be comin back on this earth not us!!!

Vaheguru ji ka Khalsa Vaheguru ji ki Fateh,

Sangat Ji, could I please ask you, with all due respect, to not use such haumai, anger, rude language and anger in your discussion. This forum probably attracts people from all backgrounds who may be interested in Sikhi, your discussion skills will automatically tarnish their interest and give our dharam a bad image.

More importantly, it is not nice to use the mouth Guru Ji blessed you with to read bani, which you obviously do, to speak such slanderish, offensive and filthy words.

Take Guru Ji's example, and try and speak the truth with pyaar and intelligence (zafarnama), and more people will listen to you, maybe even those you are debating against.

MODERATORS: Why do you allow such hatred on a Sikhi related forum, you need to tighten up your rules and make this respectable.

Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj was a master linguist, he had the utmost respect and reverence for all languages (as did all our Guru's), and learnt and executed language to the hightest possible standard, no matter what language they used (Braj, Sanskrit, Persian..).

Today, young Sikhs in the west do not even have a basic grasp of English, and are happy to speak as if they are hoodies.

I humbly request you all to look to Guru Ji as a role model in all aspects of life, not just outwardly banaa and select rehits.

With regards to the discussion topic, it is a matter of personal choice, there are obviously different interpretations, explain yours, and let others make up their own minds instead of enforcing your understanding on everyone else.

Respected gursikh like those mentioned above have done a huge seva for the panth, and in my opinion should be treated as sangat (be it of high standard). Sangat and sant are interchangable words in my view. and people should not get hung up on definitions. Esteemed personalities like Baba Attar Singh Ji, were refered to collectively as Sant Ji by nearly all people during their time purely due to their commitment and seva to the panth. It is our duty to fnd the company of true sangat and learn and be influenced by them.

But that sangat cannot be dictated to us by anyone, if someone does not wish to acknowledge a Gursikh as sangat, sant, mahapurkh..what have you, then that is their choice.

Same way, no one has the right to disrespect a great Gursikh because other people look to them as a role model, we all look to people as role models alongside (or beneath) the greatest role models, Guru Sahibaan.

I look to shaheed like Baba Gurbaksh Singh Ji as a role model, and don't see anything wrong with it, they were a prime living example of a ture child of Guru Gobind Singh Ji. Other people have other role models the same way i.e. Bhai Randhir Singh Ji, Baba Attar singh Ji, Baba Nand Singh Ji, Baba Isher Singh Ji, Baba Puran Singh Ji etc.

Ultimately if any role model or sangat we look up to is in contradictory to our Guru's teaching in any way, then we have a right to make intelligent comments to educate those that are mislead.

Bhuk Chuk Maaf.

Harcharan Singh

posted by nihung vikramdeep:

kanara mahalla 5

simrath naam munhe sukh paie

sadh jana mill har jas gaeie

kar kirpa prabh ridhe basero

CHARAN SANTAN KE MATHA MERO

parbhram ko simar manah

gurmukh nanak har jas sunaa.

nihung ji,

again you are doing wrong aarth of bani again.. you are doing shabad aarth.. even if you do shabad aarth you can still see that this santan meaning sangat doesnt mean those sants who have white cholai

in this particular sant there is a expection: santan means sangat

there is a n sound at the end of it...

please post thuk so i can also see the thuk in punjabi font and see aarth of it.. it is kind of hard when you post it in roman english

militant you have no basis what so ever on your claims of the word sant bhramgiani etc.

if you look at bhramgiani

you have bhramgiani in front of all those sadhs names.. what does bhramgiani mean... there is one single thuk which can say it all

bhrangiani app parmesur

- meaning bhramgiani he himself is god (permusur) meaning akaal purkh

bhramgiani sabh sirshit thaa karta

- meaning bhramgiani is the one who created shrishti (meaning this life)

unless you can prove all those sadhs are some sort of gods or they are the ones created life then stop your raid

there is more too write but time is tight...

panna 273-274

ਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਗਿਆਨੀ ਕਾ ਅੰਤੁ ਨ ਪਾਰੁ ॥

barahm gi-aanee kaa ant na paar.

ਨਾਨਕ ਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਗਿਆਨੀ ਕਉ ਸਦਾ ਨਮਸਕਾਰੁ ॥੭॥

naanak barahm gi-aanee ka-o sadaa namaskaar. ||7||

ਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਗਿਆਨੀ ਸਭ ਸ੍ਰਿਸਟਿ ਕਾ ਕਰਤਾ ॥

barahm gi-aanee sabh sarisat kaa kartaa.

ਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਗਿਆਨੀ ਸਦ ਜੀਵੈ ਨਹੀ ਮਰਤਾ ॥

barahm gi-aanee sad jeevai nahee martaa.

ਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਗਿਆਨੀ ਮੁਕਤਿ ਜੁਗਤਿ ਜੀਅ ਕਾ ਦਾਤਾ ॥

barahm gi-aanee mukat jugat jee-a kaa daataa

countless other mentiones of bhramgiani being the lord

ਨਾਨਕ ਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਗਿਆਨੀ ਆਪਿ ਪਰਮੇਸੁਰ ॥੬॥

naanak barahm gi-aanee aap parmaysur. ||6||

ਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਗਿਆਨੀ ਆਪਿ ਨਿਰੰਕਾਰੁ ॥

barahm gi-aanee aap nirankaar.

And i still dont understand how people like baba takhur singh or baba atar singh or some othere sadh babai can be bhramgianis or sants...

Guest waheguruji
panna 273-274

ਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਗਿਆਨੀ ਕਾ ਅੰਤੁ ਨ ਪਾਰੁ ॥

barahm gi-aanee kaa ant na paar.

ਨਾਨਕ ਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਗਿਆਨੀ ਕਉ ਸਦਾ ਨਮਸਕਾਰੁ ॥੭॥

naanak barahm gi-aanee ka-o sadaa namaskaar. ||7||

ਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਗਿਆਨੀ ਸਭ ਸ੍ਰਿਸਟਿ ਕਾ ਕਰਤਾ ॥

barahm gi-aanee sabh sarisat kaa kartaa.

ਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਗਿਆਨੀ ਸਦ ਜੀਵੈ ਨਹੀ ਮਰਤਾ ॥

barahm gi-aanee sad jeevai nahee martaa.

ਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਗਿਆਨੀ ਮੁਕਤਿ ਜੁਗਤਿ ਜੀਅ ਕਾ ਦਾਤਾ ॥

barahm gi-aanee mukat jugat jee-a kaa daataa

countless other mentiones of bhramgiani being the lord

ਨਾਨਕ ਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਗਿਆਨੀ ਆਪਿ ਪਰਮੇਸੁਰ ॥੬॥

naanak barahm gi-aanee aap parmaysur. ||6||

ਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਗਿਆਨੀ ਆਪਿ ਨਿਰੰਕਾਰੁ ॥

barahm gi-aanee aap nirankaar.

And i still dont understand how people like baba takhur singh or baba atar singh or some othere sadh babai can be bhramgianis or sants...

you forgot

Brahmgyani ki gat Brahmgyani janey