Guru Ji Accepts And Allows Bowing And Matha Thek To Sant Mahapursh

singh_bling

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you know that a person is a sant / mahapursh i dont see a problem with bowing in respect. Sometimes i think to my self, imagine if Baba Buddha Ji was still alive, would we greet such a holy person with only a fateh? History tells (and i believe) even Mata Ganga Sahib (the revered wife of Sri Guru Arjan Sahib Ji) bowed before Baba Buddha Ji after recieving his darshan for a baby boy - Sri Guru Hargobind Sahib Ji.

Introduce me to a sant who can carry out such miracles today?? rolleyes.gif

Many true saints go unnoticed. I wouldnt share any experiances i know of with this board because people here just resort to insults and nindiya in disbelief.

One time we had a deeeep chat about this kind of thing in Newsouthgate Gurduara Sahib. Is there any sangat reading this post who attend Newsouthgate Gurduara (north london)?

Guest waheguruji

unfortunately we dont have the great sants we had in the past i mean nowadays theyv made it into a business

when the british arrived and ruled over india some 40 lakhs sikhs cut their hair (it was believed they had joined hands with brahmincal forces) and they saw sikhs as the greatest threat to their raaj espeacially maharajah ranjit singh

so big sikh saints appeared on the scene like

Baba Attar Singh Ji Mastuana Wale

Baba Karam Singh Ji Hoti Mardan Wale

Sant Sunder Singh Ji Bhindran Wale

Baba Nand Singh Ji Nanaksar Wale

and many more from these

firstly international akaali u ent got a clue on anything. secondly i matha teeked to sant baba thakur singh jee.. . so come and shoot me. pathetic
saying that i also matha teeked to bhai jeevan singh jee. soooooooo. wat

i got no clue? and this is comming from a person who supports RSS related jathaibandis, this comming froma person who is strong supporter of liars, and this comming from a person who says he respect guru granth sahb ji but yet is doing matha taik to dehdharees like baba takhur singh.

it seems to me from my calculations that you have no clue.

come and shoot you? who am i gonna shoot? KPS Gill is out there go and shoot him look how many people he killed. Bhaniraiwala is out there go and shoot him. what about ashotoush?

It seems to me that you fake khalistanis are just a bunch of people who shout out slogans and dont do anything. what kind of a response is

" firstly international akaali u ent got a clue on anything. secondly i matha teeked to sant baba thakur singh jee.. . so come and shoot me. pathetic"

it is not my fault that you are following dehdharees and going against gurmat. There are numerous things around the world which are against gurmat. How many people should i shoot?

shows the lack of skills to present your idea because you got none.