Sttm Help Needed

gupt_pappi

Waheguroo jee ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo jee kee Fateh!

There is a bug in the software, so be careful of the "history" list... sometimes when you click it or try to search in it, it freezes and crashes.

Also, always use the "hide" button that shows up on the mini shabad navigator... I don't know why some people insist on closing the power point, quitting the navigator, minimizing the powerpoint, and bringing up STTM when the hide button does it all in one click!

Waheguroo jee ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo jee kee Fateh!

i think i know what you mean regarding the keyboard shortcuts.

here's a tip - if you ever need to switch between screens really fast you can press alt + tab (same time) and it will bring up a small box with icons of each screen that you have open. you can use this if you somehow lose the STTM slide navigation box

when i first started using the projector at our gurdwara sahib, i was told not to do it because it was a distraction to the sangat. after some trial and error, i found that the best way not to distract the sangat is to project only when you have the shabad in the proper format (ex: in powerpoint)....

Our projector has a remote and it has a button that closes the shutter. this allows you to work on the laptop without distracting the sangat...

if you dont have a remote, you can press fn + f5 to stop the output from the laptop, but the best option is to get a remote...

or if you want to get an awesome projector: call 866-510-5155, and speak with Denver. He gave us a decent deal with ours and he knows the Sodhi family (the Singh that was killed in Arizona after 9/11)

We got a Panasonic PT-LB50UP for around $1600

Searching by first letter is always faster.. click on the the "first leter of words" option.

Eg: jmTA finds joh mange thaakur apne..

:D

No Singh lol there are a few shortcuts on the laptop u can use like if u press F5 something happens lol u get what i mean or am i talking rubbish?

no ur rite ... press F5 and it will project onto the thing ... and dat way ull be able to use ur laptop at the same time... if ur not very good wid the keypad take a mouse cuz ur goin to need it ...