Is This Potential Beadbi Happening?

Guest Concerned Singh.

Guest Concerned Singh.

I need advice as to wether this is wrong; A family I know are using the Gurdwara kitchen to prepare food to then transport to a hall where meat and alcohol is being served...I talked to the family about my concern and they said that I was over-reacting and it isnt really Guru Ka Langar unless the Bhog has happened and as that is not happening it is okey for this to happen and that they also have the permission of the Gurdwara.

I dunno wether I am over-reacting here but I feel like this might become a trend where people will use Gurdwara kitchen to cut food costs at parties...and the fact that this happening at a Major trusted Gurdwara in the the UK with permission is kinda annoying.

Gimme your Advice! Should I try to stop this?

Its happening at Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji Gurdwara, Leicester...planned to happen in mid-Jan...So I take it; its not cool and I aint over-reacting.

its not on. the gurdwara is not a commercial propety which can be used by any person. the langer kitchen is not a restaurant kitchen, its a pavitar place used to prepare guru ka langer which is blessed by guru ji himself.

Guest Dharmendra

LOL!! is the Gurdwara where Cheru is pardhan?? Didnt he stop beadbi at ek niwas!! LOL!! the protectors of the panth allow beadbi in their own house. Im sure of you dig deeper the Gurdwara will have even bigger beadbis happening inside. Something about using divan halls as sachkhands and just put a sheet of cloth up to hide the saroops in a divan hall used for programs and classes. The saroops are squashed onto beds. Bet you didnt know :sady: