Wahegurooji

Guest ........

Guest ........

WAHEGUROO JI KA KHALSA WAHEGUROO JI KI FATEH!

i thought know1 started a topic on this so i will :D !....contrats to allll who gave their head to Guruji and took khande de paoul this year!!...may Guruji bless you with naam bani simran seva kirtan and mostly love for Him! Waheguroo ji!

:TH: :TH:

bhul chuk maaf!

WAHEGUROO JI KA KHALSA WAHEGUROO JI KI FATEH!

Guest CloakedInMyLohi

i was near the stairs in coventry when the amrit abhilakhees started walking down.

naam hugs going around by anyone and everyone.

different parts of the gurdwara was vibrating with saas giraas naam simran..

waheguroo! pray.gif

isnt saas giras ment to be gupt? i fout thats y they ban all of the khalsa panth except AKJs from the amrit veleh?? but den der all there in rensbais and kirtan darbaars doing it like no 1s there?? confuses me man!

hahaahahah "all of khalsa panth except AKJs"..a very shrewd comment.

Before you begin to judge me, I'm not some AKJ fanatic but your comments are quite absurd.

AKJ means akhand keertanee jatha. If you're sat singing keertan at a rehansbai, well congratulations..you're part of the jatha!

'AKJ' (dont like using that reference, would prefer Panj Pyarey) isnt the only place to obtain Naam Dridta..for instance amrit sanchars at most rehansbais, gurdwara Tapoban Sahib, Bibeksar sahib and amrit sanchars held in Mali.

It's a diamond given to you. so it's your choice if you want to flash it around and lose it.

No point making an issue of not being able to attend amrit vela when you can always get Pesh!..don't worry you will still be part of the khalsa panth.

Funny how you segregated khalsa panth and 'akj' when its probably the largest parchaar organisation WITHOUT it's own maryada.

happy new year and have a nice day :D

Vaheguroo Jee Ka Khalsaa! Vaheguroo Jee Ki Fatheh!

hahaahahah "all of khalsa panth except AKJs"..a very shrewd comment.

Before you begin to judge me, I'm not some AKJ fanatic but your comments are quite absurd.

AKJ means akhand keertanee jatha. If you're sat singing keertan at a rehansbai, well congratulations..you're part of the jatha!

'AKJ' (dont like using that reference, would prefer Panj Pyarey) isnt the only place to obtain Naam Dridta..for instance amrit sanchars at most rehansbais, gurdwara Tapoban Sahib, Bibeksar sahib and amrit sanchars held in Mali.

It's a diamond given to you. so it's your choice if you want to flash it around and lose it.

No point making an issue of not being able to attend amrit vela when you can always get Pesh!..don't worry you will still be part of the khalsa panth.

Funny how you segregated khalsa panth and 'akj' when its probably the largest parchaar organisation WITHOUT it's own maryada.

happy new year and have a nice day :D

100% agree with you.

isnt saas giras ment to be gupt? i fout thats y they ban all of the khalsa panth except AKJs from the amrit veleh?? but den der all there in rensbais and kirtan darbaars doing it like no 1s there?? confuses me man!

There has been an increasing number of posts on this issue. Rather than posting messages and questions here, don't you think the best thing simply would be to go to the next Amrit Sanchaar and get your doubts cleared up there????? If that doesn't answer your questions, then OK go to the next Amrit Sanchaar. Again, if that doesn't work, go to the next Amrit Sanchaar you can, and keep going until you get your questions answered and doubts cleared up. :D

Going back to the ORIGINAL message, may Guroo Jee bless everyone with Naam, Bani and Sevaa.

Kirapaa Keejai Saa Math Dheejai Aat(h) Pehar Thudhh Dhhiaaee ||

Show Your Mercy, and bless me with such understanding, that I may meditate on You, twenty-four hours a day.

Guru Arjan Dev Ji in Raag Soohee on Pannaa 779

Vaheguroo Jee Ka Khalsaa! Vaheguroo Jee Ki Fatheh!

look man, im saying in one sence they say keep it gupt. n dey say its a rehit given by the panj piareh! i know local singhs that have been banned from amrit vela even tho they have naam drir. just because there not AKJ they are not allowed in. what im saying, whats the difference of doing a naam japi in front of moneh n non amrit daris where your doing saas giras, n then on the other hand banning mans from amrit vela. play by one set of rules, either your allowed to do guroo guroo infront of evryone or your not. either it was given as a rehit to keep it gupt, or not. dont contradict and make different rules!!!