Meat In Doncaster

khalsa s1ngh

Guest s133k_s1kh
kurtas & bhai sahib, no.gif another 2 ppl added to the hundreds of ppl tryin to put sikhi down the drain

dont be upset singh bling :D .. its more of an entertainment now tongue.gif .

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol you may aswell start smoking and drinking in the gurdwara if ur gonna eat meat, carnt imagine what lekha you 2 are gonna have to give nonono.gif

Is that what you want to do ?

In case it escaped your brahmin mat mind, sharaab and sootey are a major no no in Sikhi. Our Guru Ji forbade us from touching these dirty things.

Smoking a dangerous and damaging cocktail of drugs (as in tobacco) is wrong.

Intoxicating yourself with alcohol (another drug) is wrong.

An omnivore (human) eating nutrients (meat) is not wrong.

Those who argue not to eat meat (based on the concept of impurity) are fools according to Guru Nanak.

i bet half these guys on this forum are hindus or other, tryin to drain out sikhi

Anti meat Brahmin loving nuhuggers like you have more in common with shiv leng worshipping hindus than I ever will.

With your brahmin inspired ideas it is people like you who have distorted Sikhi so Birds Eye can make more money from their vegetable crispy fingers.

Guest s133k_s1kh
Smoking a dangerous drug or intoxicating yourself with alcohol (another drug) is wrong. Eating nutrients (meat) is not wrong.

Those who argue not to eat meat (based on the concept of impurity) are fools according to Guru Nanak.

Bhai sahib veer ji u can say whtever u want, but please don't misquote wht Baba Nanak said.

Smoking a dangerous drug or intoxicating yourself with alcohol (another drug) is wrong. Eating nutrients (meat) is not wrong.

Bhai sahib veer ji u can say whtever u want, but please don't misquote wht Baba Nanak said.

Thats funny so you brahmin inspired pseudo sikhs can use Gurbani but when the pavithar Gurbani of Guru Nanak Dev Ji is quoted it becomes a misquote as the Gurbani goes against your brahmin veggie stance.

Guest s133k_s1kh

Thats funny so you brahmin inspired pseudo sikhs can use Gurbani but when the pavithar Gurbani of Guru Nanak Dev Ji is quoted it becomes a misquote as the Gurbani goes against your brahmin veggie stance.

kurtas veer if you could please bring in the tuk bhai sahib is talkin bout you'll knw wht i meant. i am not gonna argue on such thgs. tht tuk was said in a totally different context. you guys can have your fun :D .

lol you may aswell start smoking and drinking in the gurdwara if ur gonna eat meat, carnt imagine what lekha you 2 are gonna have to give nonono.gif

I think the real reason why singh_bling is a vegetarian is because he fears that if he eats meat he will be punished in the after life. His religion is based on fear, not logic/common sense/truth.

Reminds me of the following quote;

Those people who fear going to hell seek religion, those who have been through hell seek spirituality.

Guest s133k_s1kh
s133k_s1kh, try grasping this;

Smoking a dangerous and damaging cocktail of drugs (as in tobacco) is wrong.

Intoxicating yourself with alcohol (another drug) is wrong.

An omnivore (human) eating nutrients (meat) is not wrong.

did i say i have a problem wid meat eating? all i said was u r misquoting Baba Nanak's bani to justufy meat eating. Do whtever you feel is rght but don't twist the meaning of bani for u'r benefit.