Meat In Doncaster

khalsa s1ngh

Fateh

Gursikh pyario don't waste your time in this rediculous topic don't stoop to some peoples levels. If meat is being made in Gurudware around you take up action don't just talk about it!!! If there are people here who believe its right and right eating meat then let them think it, don't argue with em, let em say what they want shouldn't hurt you as they are merely words.

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Fateh

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well u try frying kebabs dwn harmandir sahib and see if u make it out alive MEAT IS FORBIDDEN IN A GURDWARA END OF

thankyou, its not so much the scientific, its the moral and just the general gut feeling that cooking meat in a gurudwarra is VERY VERY wrong.

o and randip singh, just cos u may like the taste of meat doesnt mean u should stalk me everywhere i wanna express my views. uv got ur opinion, ive got mine, u may be right i may be right or we both might be wrong, only god knows. im putting my point out there instead of leaving this as a one sided debate. i acknowlege i may indeed be wrong but at least i acknowledge it- im listening to my concscience n its saying NOOO to meat! lol im taking heed of my dreams n im saying no to meat- thats me personally, like i said, each to his own.

n how do u know im not gursikh yet- are u sure ure really there yet? i dont care what u do personally but when meats being cooked in the gurudwarra i put my foot down. its risky as hell. if this gut feeling is actually true, people are makin a hugeeee mistake. its all about the risk and the respect. theres still plenty of facts ppl dont know about sikhism but they still respect the ways the gurus and especially guu gobind singh ji left us. he left us not cooking meat in the gurudwarra so who are u or anyone else to question this, as well as the fact that it is respect to the vegetarians who visit the gurudwarra there may have been a greater reason. the kara is along its general reason for having it, also a great retainer of spiritual energy and heat when we do paath and naam japp. kesh, also retainer of this devine energy. the wooden comb, along with the fact that the wood does not generate static channels the etheric energy into the body through the solar center at the top of the head. The kanga is a tool for keeping the hair beautiful and bringing energy into the body, hair being made of the purest protein in the body. the gurus had full knowlege of energy and the scientific and spirtitual working of the world- u and i dont. so please dont question stuff like this cuz urs and my knowledge is very very limited compared to theirs...

well u try frying kebabs dwn harmandir sahib and see if u make it out alive MEAT IS FORBIDDEN IN A GURDWARA END OF

LOL :nihungsmile: They'd do JHATKHA on them, and see how they endure the pain!

I said it b4 and i will say it again. Meat is Meat. U can call it jhatka style, halal style, or santa claus style, no body cares.

BOTTOM LINE IS MEAT IS MEAT AND IS FORBIDDEN IN THE SIKH RELIGION.

VERY VERY VERY BAD NEWS FROM DONCASTER!

SOME1 SHOULD STEP UP TO THE PLATE AND PUT AN END TO THIS TAMASHA!!!

I said it b4 and i will say it again. Meat is Meat. U can call it jhatka style, halal style, or santa claus style, no body cares.

WHAT EVER YOUR VIEW EVERYONE KNOWS YOU CANNOT MAKE MEAT IN A GURDWARA. EVEN MOST BHATRA GURDWARAS KNOW THIS. THE FACT THAT SOMEONE DOES THIS DOESNT MAKE IT RIGHT.

and may i ask who the hell made this rule? or is it just all in your narrow minded head?

WHATS THE POINT OF DISCUSSING THESE TOPICS? YOU THINK YOU ARE GONNA CONVINCE SOMEONE BY CALLING THEM NARROW MINDED? DONT WASTE YOUR TIME ON THIS RUBBISH. IF YOU WANNA EAT IT...THEN GO FOR IT. IF YOU DONT WANNA EAT IT THEN DONT.

WHILE YOU CANT DECIDE AS A PANTH PLEASE DONT BRING IT INTO THE GURDWARA. AND BY THE WAY IT AINT GONNA GET DECIDED BY US FOOLS ON HERE. SO WHY WE WASTING OUR TIME.

THE ISSUE IS DONCASTER GURDWARA. DISCUSS THAT. I DONT THINK THEY ARE MAKING JHATKA ....OR AM I SOOO NARROW MINDED THAT I MISSED IT.

hahahahaha classic, santa claus style lol LOL.gif