Celebrity Bb

Akhoza

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why the hell do Hindus wear our symbols? It ticks me off so much, I have even seen bahman wear karas, so pathetic...

First they put tires around our necks, and burned us alive in 84, raped our sisters, butchered our sons and danced around the fire...

and now they are wearing our symbols to patch things up...BAHMANSTAN makes me sick, I wish that nation blows up into pieces if I ever see this chick I'd slap her leaving the darkest trademarks on her skin..... rolleyes.gif

Why the hell do Hindus wear our symbols? It ticks me off so much, I have even seen bahman wear karas, so pathetic...

First they put tires around our necks, and burned us alive in 84, raped our sisters, butchered our sons and danced around the fire...

and now they are wearing our symbols to patch things up...BAHMANSTAN makes me sick, I wish that nation blows up into pieces if I ever see this chick I'd slap her leaving the darkest trademarks on her skin..... rolleyes.gif

Fanatics dont represent all of the hindu community plus many Hindus saved Sikhs, plus Hindus and Sikhs have ALOT in common, you evil little person. Plus the symbol means theres only one God whats wrong in wearing it you fool

Guest Bass Singh

akhoza u think wearing bani is rite around ur neck?

say if she falls over, the ik onkar necklace is going to go on the floor, is that the amount of respect u have 4 bani, that ny1 can wear it!!!!

think logically, she goes 2 clubs and that with the ik onkar around her neck while shes drinking, is it right? HELL NO!!

so thinkkkk logically instead of thinking shes a bad gyal on big brother? she dnt know nufink abotu sikhi but using it as a fashion statement!!!

sikhi and fashion dnt goo!!!

and u talk about fanatiscm? ur the fanatic 4 not understanding what one is saying in there post!!!

Fanatics dont represent all of the hindu community plus many Hindus saved Sikhs, plus Hindus and Sikhs have ALOT in common, you evil little person. Plus the symbol means theres only one God whats wrong in wearing it you fool

Yeah, and I suppose the more Sikhs that saved Hindus from death means nothing to you RSS piss lovers like you. :D You don't see Sikhs going around weaing Durga Mata necklaces do you? Hindus and Sikhs have a lot in common, Jews and Christians have a lot in common, so I suppose Jews should start going to church instead of Synagague..think before you speak <banned word filter activated>.

Next time watch your language before your ears bleed because of my language.

Yeah, and I suppose the more Sikhs that saved Hindus from death means nothing to you RSS piss lovers like you. :D You don't see Sikhs going around weaing Durga Mata necklaces do you? Hindus and Sikhs have a lot in common, Jews and Christians have a lot in common, so I suppose Jews should start going to church instead of Synagague..think before you speak <banned word filter activated>.

Next time watch your language before your ears bleed because of my language.

Shat ap, i hate the RSS, we obviously wont wear a durga mata necklace since we dont believe shes a God since we believe in one formless, genderless God plus whats wrong with Hindus coming to the Gurdwara, at uni i see many who visit and they are not the sort of Hindus that say Sikhs are Hindus!

Guest militant singh

Why people get boosted when a bollywood actress wears a symbol of ours nah actually an ang of Gurbani-yes Bollywood at it agian messing with our beliefs,she has a sindoor on and an ik onkar looks like shes shooting for a movie ik onkar is an ang of gurbani which means one god hindus dnt believe in one god - this hindu coum is doing everything it can commercailly and economically to destory the Sikh Panth and merge it with Hinduism the average non sikh wathing tht video will automatically either call her Sikh or say Sikhism is Hinduism one and the same,Sikhs have always saved hindus and got backstabbed,we are can survive as a coum without HIndu influenece thank u - u can idol worship as mny gods as u like but ;leave our faith alone for gods sake