Celebrity Bb

Akhoza

LOL i doubt shilpa shetty will win because no one knows who she is !! LOL and that funny guy from bo selecta- avid merrion ... the guy who "plays" him he was saying to this girl who was like shes a "A list celebrity in india bla bla i hope she does rly well blah blah" he goes if she so great why is she on BB?! v true! LOL shaaaaame

and did u know jermaine jackson is a convert to islam and now his name is muhammed abdul haziz..or sumthing like that - so why do ppl keep calling him jermaine jackson? he even introduced himself as jermaine..odd

i dont like that donny tourette guy hes weirddddd ...

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL i doubt shilpa shetty will win because no one knows who she is !! LOL and that funny guy from bo selecta- avid merrion ... the guy who "plays" him he was saying to this girl who was like shes a "A list celebrity in india bla bla i hope she does rly well blah blah" he goes if she so great why is she on BB?! v true! LOL shaaaaame

and did u know jermaine jackson is a convert to islam and now his name is muhammed abdul haziz..or sumthing like that - so why do ppl keep calling him jermaine jackson? he even introduced himself as jermaine..odd

i dont like that donny tourette guy hes weirddddd ...

your alive!