Disposing Of Hair

TemptAsians

Kesh is the basis of your sikhi on a physical level............... your kesh is the same when its on your head and when its out....... its not going to rot or anything...........

its just a matter of respect

wouldnt it be hypocritical of our Guru Sahibaan and the Punj to give soooooooo much importence to our kesh and then say yes you can just throw them in the bin........

its common sense people, if you wouldnt throw any articles of faith in the bin, wouldnt throw baani on paperin the bin , wouldnt throw a khanda in the bin, would throw old shaster in the bin.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,why would you throw away what came farrrrrrrr before those and whats is most emphasised on as being a sikh.......our main identity that we born with.

if you want to disrespect your kesh its up to you, shows how much they realy mean to you.........

ide treasure what god gave me till i burn it, not let it role around in the dust bin and get to the dump to be burn next to anthing from someones an al waste to drugs

OMG

WAHEGURU JI !!!

I CNT BELIVE WHAT IM HEARING!!

kurtas if ure a so called sikh !!! .. then at least have respect for kesh!!

omg PPL ARE SO MASHED UP NOWADAYS!! .. have no repsect for kesh or sikhi !! ... yeah kaljug!!

dhan dhan sri guru granth sahib ji .. thankyou waheguru ji for blesssing us with kesh!! ...

eveyone needs to get rid of their EGOS!! .. and accept it waheguru ji

Yes drop the ego and stop making up stories. The fact that a Kanga with Dhan Dhan Guru Gobind Singh Ji's own kesh exists is testement to 2 rupee preachers making up stories.

If you want to burn your dead keratin, your stratum corneum, your dirty kachera etc etc and pretend it makes you a better Sikh then you carry on. History and the fact of Dhan Dhan Guru Gobind Singh Ji's own Kanga has Kesh in proves what you are preaching is utter rubbish.

Prof. Kurtas, dead things rot, the rot until totaly gone,............ if you havent realised.......kesh dont rot.......they never have and never will.....they may go white on someones head but they never change when they out of someones head.......

Professor Emeritus CaptainC. Have you ever stored nails ? Does the keratin in nails break down ?

Please just debunk the story of Dhan Dhan Guru Gobind Singh Ji giving those sardars a Kanga with his Kesh and I will happily accept your view.

kurtas veer i used to be like you, always thinking i am rght and evryone else is wrong :D . hor mein kuch ni kehnda.

Dont worry feeling is mutual, I have never had much time for Canadians.

It is not a case of me being right and others wrong. It is a case of you guys making a mockery of the Kanga and Kesh Dhan Dhan Guru Gobind Singh Ji Mahraj left those sardars. Come on tell us why Guru Ji would leave his Kesh in a Kanga if what you and the other 2 rupee preachers say is the correct procedure for handling Kesh ?

Guest s133k_s1kh
kurtas veer i used to be like you, always thinking i am rght and evryone else is wrong :D . hor mein kuch ni kehnda.

It is not a case of me being right and others wrong. It is a case of you guys making a mockery of the Kanga and Kesh Dhan Dhan Guru Gobind Singh Ji Mahraj left those sardars. Come on tell us why Guru Ji would leave his Kesh in a Kanga if what you and the other 2 rupee preachers say is the correct procedure for handling Kesh ?

i wasnt takin bout this kanga story and i am no one to make comments on it coz i myself dont knw anythg bout it.

i was talkin bout the way hair should be disposed. tht was the main purpose of this topic.. rght?

and talkin bout canadians.. it was funny how u compared UK singhs wid canadian punjabis. thts not the rght comparison. UK punjabis are messed up too. I havent been in canada for long but singhs here are cool as u u'r self talked of Tapoban. there are many more jus like em.

You can pick on me and leave the canadians :D

i wasnt takin bout this kanga story and i am no one to make comments on it coz i myself dont knw anythg bout it.

i was talkin bout the way hair should be disposed. tht was the main purpose of this topic.. rght?

and talkin bout canadians.. it was funny how u compared UK singhs wid canadian punjabis. thts not the rght comparison. UK punjabis are messed up too. I havent been in canada for long but singhs here are cool as u u'r self talked of Tapoban. there are many more jus like em.

You can pick on me and leave the canadians :D

Thats the whole point you have to take into account Dhan Dhan Guru Gobind Singh Ji Mahrajs Kanga with Kesh in it. Are you guys telling a moorakh like me that the Dashmesh Pitta Ji not follow their own teachings ?

Yes there are great Sikhs in Canada but the Punjabis as a whole there are more messed up than the UK ones. I think in the UK we will be heading the same way. Too many desi pendu types have come to the UK on bogus work visas cus they could not marry their aunts and mothers in canada. With them these pendu punjabis have bought the associated bad vice like nasha paani, dancing girls in bars etc.

When I wrote about Guru Gobind Singh Ji's Kanga with His Kesh, I didn't mean to say he just gave it away instead of burning it. I'm saying that this is how highly he regarded Kesh. For all you know, he could have burned it every day but this time decided to give this precious gift to someone else as a present.

If you were gonna chuck something away as rubbish, I think it would be rather insulting to give that rubbish to someone else and say it's a gift. To me it shows that he cared about giving something important away as a gift.

kurtas dont u fink when uv got nearly evry 1 in dis forum disagreeing with you that just may be your wrong?? if u wana compare your nails to your kesh then thats up to u. like i sed, 5 piareh give it as a rehit, u got a problem with that, then go n complain to Guru Sahib!