Disposing Of Hair

TemptAsians

Dead hair DOES rot. Anyone who says otherwise is bullsh*tting and needs to get off their lazy a*ss and read a science book. Biology 1-0-1.

Correct me if I'm wrong here but isn't the Kanga symbolic of cleanliness? For example to remove dead hair from the scalp, (dead hair being synonymous to dirt).

For all those people who collect the dead hair from their kanga, do you also collect the dead body hair from the plug after you shower ready to be burnt.

What about all the hair that’s in your Dyson do you collect that as well.

Honestly burning things in your back garden, what a bunch of pikeys!

You make some good points. Just last week I cleaned the turbobrush on the Dyson and the beat brush thing was covered in loads of hair which I had to cut off to get it to spin properly. I gues some of these guys would just burn the turbo brush and buy a new one for 40quid.

They properly bin the plug hole hairs as that will contain hair from your private parts or just burn the bath.

You can just picture the scene, them buring their dead hair in the back garden on a cold January night.

Their goreh neighbours look over the fence and say, "What are you burning?",

"I'm buring the hair that's fallen off my body".

The goreh reply, "What even your pubes!!",

LOL.gifLOL.gif :'( :'( :WW: :WW: :WW: :WW:

LOLZ that something i would say hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can just picture the scene, them buring their dead hair in the back garden on a cold January night.

Their goreh neighbours look over the fence and say, "What are you burning?",

"I'm buring the hair that's fallen off my body".

The goreh reply, "What even your pubes!!",

Classic.

No doubt they are all contacting admin to get your post deleted.

Still waiting for them to debunk the fact why Guru Gobind Singh Ji Mahraj would give away his kesh if they had preached we should burn it. If the Dhan Dhan Panj Piare who gave Guru Gobind Singh Ji Mahraj Amrit had instructed Guru Ji to burn his kesh then Guru Ji would never have flouted this just to make a gift.

I tell you want really p*sses me off is when some people on this forum come out with complete bullsh*t statements like;

"Hair does not rot".

or

"Humans don’t have canines"

or

"Human bodies are not designed to eat meat"

or

"Unicorns do exist".

Oh yh the last ones quite common :D , people just twist things and make it confusing for everyone else, like this burning the hair business, what on earth.....vegetarian arguements are also so varied and full of lies

I tell you want really p*sses me off is when some people on this forum come out with complete bullsh*t statements like;

"Hair does not rot".

or

or

or

"Unicorns do exist".

Oh yh the last ones quite common :D , people just twist things and make it confusing for everyone else, like this burning the hair business, what on earth.....vegetarian arguements are also so varied and full of lies

They burn the hair cus they have shares in corporations that supply hair for wig / topee factories. If we all start burning our dead hair then demand outstrips supply and the price for hair is artifically inflated / fixed. The subsequent price for wigs is also greater and we get hair inflation. However this is akin to price fixing and against legislation set by the government.

"Hair does not rot".

or

or

or

"Unicorns do exist".

They burn the hair cus they have shares in corporations that supply hair for wig / topee factories. If we all start burning our dead hair then demand outstrips supply and the price for hair is artifically inflated / fixed. The subsequent price for wigs is also greater and we get hair inflation. However this is akin to price fixing and against legislation set by the government.

LOL.gif That made me laugh so hard LOL.gif , we solved the great hair burning mystery!

Ok serious question for the mantra hair burning cult. What if you are eating langar and you get a hair in your parshada (roti) ?

Do you run out the langar hall and burn the whole parshada ?

Do you carefully remove the hair and eat rest of parshada ?

Do you remove the hair burn it and then eat your parshada ?

Do you just eat the hair as it has had bhog ?