Pizza Making Machines In A Gudwara

k_S_T

Guest s133k_s1kh
OMG OMG OMG a pizza serving gurdwara, im def going to visit it, on one of my days out down south :nihungsmile:

You ok with yeast in the pizza dough ? afterall yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae ??) is classed as living.

thats true with "dahin" too.

Can you make good pizza dough with dahin ?

Tried it in padoorey etc but the dahin gives it a taste you do not get with yeast.

i guess he was refering to 'Dahin' being made from milk. its involves enzymes or some sort of bacteria.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG OMG OMG a pizza serving gurdwara, im def going to visit it, on one of my days out down south :nihungsmile:

You ok with yeast in the pizza dough ? afterall yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae ??) is classed as living.

thats true with "dahin" too.

Can you make good pizza dough with dahin ?

Tried it in padoorey etc but the dahin gives it a taste you do not get with yeast.

i guess he was refering to 'Dahin' being made from milk. its involves enzymes or some sort of bacteria.

ok, I thought he was referring to it as a rasiing agent. It can be used in breads etc but from experience you would get a very slight katta aftertaste in the dough.

I think in the future Langar will be done by robots.

Robots probably running on a Microsoft Operating System.

Linux will be better bet as MS OS do not have the best of reputations for stability. Can you imagine during a langar rush the robot breaking down with a MS blue screen of death.

They already have an automated roti production line in the Harimandir Sahib kitchen area.

Yeh.. robotic seva rolleyes.gif

someone suggested a big massive dishwasher for the gurdwara.. some people may argue that their seva is being taken away.. on the other hand, they can now focus on more important stuf like actually looking after the building!

Or so they can spend more time hanging those pathetic gypo like xmas decorations all around Guru Ji.

Whats next robotic Granthis rolleyes.gif :D

They already have one on channel punjab. It sounds as if the amp is rigged through some voicecoder that gives it an robotic type sound.

We also had one in our pind until they booted him out, apparently he used to get up put a record on and go back to sleep.

Whats next robotic Granthis rolleyes.gif :D

They already have one on channel punjab. It sounds as if the amp is rigged through some voicecoder that gives it an robotic type sound.

We also had one in our pind until they booted him out, apparently he used to get up put a record on and go back to sleep.

LOL.gif :D

LANGAR IS NOT FOR SWAD.. IT IS THAT ALL PEOPLE SIT ON THE SAME PLATFORM.

BUT IF IT HELPS... y NOT,

AND NOTE: PIZZA-OVEN IS NOT ONLY FOR MAKING PIZZA, U CAN MAKE GOOD ROTIAN WITH PIZZA OVEN TOO.. SO ITS OK

Veerji it is not very good for making rotian especially for langar. You well get tandoori type rotia and as no doubt you know they tend to dry out quicker. Old people will not be able to chew the rotian too well if cooked in pizza oven.