Yeast&nazar Or Najar :s

Guest huh?

lol ok 2 queries

yeast is a living organism so should not be consumed by non meat eaters? but then aren't plants living organisms? just a statement someone made

and nazar or najar? what is it? is it "real"? mm i saw ma mom doing osme mircha thing on my brothers forehead :D and if the mirch dont smell when its burning its nazar? mm is it just a "punjabi" thing?

lol ok 2 queries

yeast is a living organism so should not be consumed by non meat eaters? but then aren't plants living organisms? just a statement someone made

and nazar or najar? what is it? is it "real"? mm i saw ma mom doing osme mircha thing on my brothers forehead :D and if the mirch dont smell when its burning its nazar? mm is it just a "punjabi" thing?

Plants do not have a nervous system by which they feel pain during killing.

Animals, like us, do.

And Nazar = superstition! Blind ritual. If mircha got u off nazar then the common punjabi would never get nazar coz they eat it everyday!

And Nazar = superstition! Blind ritual. If mircha got u off nazar then the common punjabi would never get nazar coz they eat it everyday!

lol ... tru dat .. considerin the amount of mirchan we eat .. we should be nazar proof

^ LOLLLLLLLLLLL.

Yeah man, "NAZAR" is a superstition the desi community erases by putting some sort of tilak on your neck or somehting. Its' just that they think if you look really good, people might think bad of you because they are jealous, and want to take "revenge" from you.

About Plants, yes they do feel pain when we kill them, and I don't know about the YEAST part. :TH:

we know that animals feel pain because of the reactions they give us.

i remember reading a little while back that plants did in fact have nervous systems, although not nearly as complex as those of animals and humans.

from a mailing list:

Clearly, plants and animals have some sensory structures and nerve fibres (depending on their evolution) - but obviously clear also is that these are nowhere near that of human capacity. So clearly plants and animals require care and have rights of some extent. But lets not get carried away with some fantasy notions that science has suddenly discovered that the feelings of plants and animals are of human characteristics. They have some propensities no doubt, but not the conscious awareness of a human being or the ability to express it in their

bodily structure

so, assuming this is truth (because i couldn't find an official source for it), what does that suggest in terms of planteating? this paragraph suggests that plants have nerves aand nerve fibres... therefore just cuz they can't express their pain, it may not in fact mean that they dno't feel it.

this paragarph also says that animals don't have the human ability to feel pain...i dunno bout that one!

lol well ive been told that if u truly believe in n love Waheguru, nothing can touch u, n i definitly believe it!!

i dunno no about nazar- altho alot of pple do seem to get their way by wishing badly on someone-ie hating on someones relationship one day n the relationship ending the day after, someone hating on a car n the car breaking down strait after! lol is this nazar or coincidence, u just dont know! i think negative vibes recived from ppl can do damage. n i no this is abit off the tangant, but i know for a fact that the evil black magiccc is definitlyyyy practiced by manyyy asians in the uk, l(lol esp in southall) and others like nigerians- eg. witch doctors, n is beginning to be adopted by many of our generation aswell! lol little do they realise its all gnna backfire on them in the court of dharam raj if not here on earth first!!! my firend divorced her husband because she found black magic ritualistic instruments in their attic where he used to go to do it on her and her family!

again tho, if u do ur paath and/or naam jap and/or drink amrit, nothin can touch u!

the freemasons since their birth are well known to engage in evil u know who worshipping and other evill rituals as are many higher members of govenments and businesses! some of this may be untrue but muchh of it is the truth- lol government dont seem to happy about this because illuminati and freemason conspiracy books have even been banned from stores like wh smith without explanation! i actually used to know a freemason and they wore all sorts of crap around their necks etc n black threads n have left large stones and pieces of meat on our doorstep on several occasions, they have their functions in Masonic halls and Ismilies like aga khan follwers are well into it, including aga khan himself! alot of people know alot about this <admin-profanity filter activated> but when u knoww someone like this, it reallyyy gets u thinkin....!! n if u dunno about it, google it n find out where the freemason halls in london are, theres plenty of them, they make out its all legit n good but at the root of it is evil in its most concentrated form!!!

lets fight this by praying that if such evil does exist, it is erradicated! i do this daily and i really hope my small little prayers make a difference!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!