Sikhishop.com, Uk's Online Sikh Shop

Sikhishop.com

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa , Waheguru Ji Ke Fathe

Dear Sangat Ji

I am opening a UK online Sikh Shop. I would like your input about what you want to purchase and need.

I am looking at what I can provide for you. All feedback will be appreciated.

I will be selling many Sikh related items and am looking if people will be interested. All prices will be reasonable and as cheap as i can afford them to be.

The shop should be opening mid February time with Guru's Kirpa.

The sikhishop team!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

I thnik you're best bet would be to look at something like DTFBOOKS, which is located in birmingham and they have a good website aswell.

You should see what similar and different things you can sell compared to them.

They seem to make quite a healthy profit on books and other items printed and imported from India...e.g. books cost 60 RS in Indian and they seel for maybe 6-10 pounds here....

If you could get a good importing system you could get either a great profit going to build your business and make money or sell things dirt cheep and breakeven.

A bookshop/CD(Bania/Shabads)/ART PRINTS and artefact shop would be great. Espicially the artwork, I havent seen many Sikhi related artwork shops.

Shashtar!!!! You just got to sell shashtar!!! lots of different types!!!! please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please !!!!!!!!

THANK YOU!!! VAAHEGUROO JEE KAA KHAALSAA, VAAHEGUROO JEE KEE FATEH!

Fahte to all

Thank you for the input so far it is very much appreciated.

We will be doing certain items as DTF have, however we are trying to get more Sikhi related items than any other shop has for the UK Sangat.

So Far we have

Sarbloh Items e.g. Cups, spoons and cutlery

We will have Bhana

We will have Sikh related jewellery (made by Sikhs)

Kirtan from the American Sikhs (Hard to come by in the UK)

Aiming to have in the near future

Kirpans and Siri Shaibs (Sarbloh aswell)

CD (both Kirtan and Katha)

Sikhi Books on all types of subjects. :D

We are looking at expanding very rapidly as demands increases. If there is other items that you would like I will find out if we can get them and see if we can save you money.

10% of all profits will be going to charity!

Thank you again.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ke Fathe

You should also consider doing thins for weddings, such as flower arrangements, decorations etc....I know it not direclty linked to SIkhi, but my Gursikh fiance is great with her artwork and can do amazing flower arrangements and decorations for wedding halls etc etc...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

• Topics

• the whole 'your husband/wife is chosen for you'/sanjog thing is real, it's just that a lot of people end up marrying the wrong person. they did not end up with the person that was meant for them. my friend, you should marry someone who you feel a connection with and love. there are millions of sikh girls, i'm sure you can find someone who aligns with your sensibilities and who you can truthfully say that you love. sikhi does not say anything against love marriages. you can also be in a loveless arranged marriage which is a safe option b/c both families are more inclined to keep the union intact. i was one of those people who was like meh, i guess i'll just get arranged to some sikh. well i finally started dating for the first time this year and i'm getting married to someone that i love and cannot even imagine leaving. i think it's better to have lost & lost than never loved at all. unfortunately, a lot of people confuse love w/ looks & lust. a lot of men go for the fittest girl they can find and think they won the jackpot or something. in reality, your partner should be like an extremely loved best friend. there's a reason why it's a fact that the most stable and long-lasting relationships started as friendships.  i also think a lot of women are petty and divorce over small reasons, but there's other terrible things like high cheating rates as well. that's why the divorce rate in the west is high. be careful out there.
    • andrew tate praises sikhi too & likes sikhs. his brother also donated to sikh families iirc. they just like any "alpha" religion and tbh islam is the most "alpha" in their eyes. islam is very good at promoting that image. but imo a real alpha man doesn't command respect by beating up his wive(s) or forcing them to wear a burqa. a real man will have his woman listen to him w/o raising a hand or his voice, and command respect by being respectful. he leads by example and integrity. that's true masculinity. you get the idea. + yes, it's definitely true that islam is growing rapidly and making massive inroads. strength in numbers + belief will do that. but rlly it's just because of the birth rate. a lot of them are muslim b/c it's their "identity" just like how a lot of young sikhs will say they're "culturally sikh" or whatever. there just aren't billions of sikhs who lambast their identity everywhere and have strict and linear rules like in islam. besides, the reality is that islam and its followers are some of the most morally bankrupt. you can see all the weird trans rules in iran, bacche baazi in afghanistan, visiting brothels, watching p*rn, p*dophilia what goes on behind the scenes in countries like uae & qatar, etc, and come to your conclusions. you can google all the stats yourself and see which countries do the most of these ^.   
    • stop associating with hinduism, that's the absolutely worst thing you can do as a sikh. not sure if you noticed but the entire world looks down upon and spits at india & hindus, literally no one respects them and considers them weak and cowardly. literally 1+ billion of them but not perceived as a strong religion commandeering respect. 
    • you wrote a whole lot but told us nothing. what exactly did you do wrong to make you feel this way?

Important Information

Terms of Use