Sikhishop.com, Uk's Online Sikh Shop

Sikhishop.com

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa , Waheguru Ji Ke Fathe

Dear Sangat Ji

I am opening a UK online Sikh Shop. I would like your input about what you want to purchase and need.

I am looking at what I can provide for you. All feedback will be appreciated.

I will be selling many Sikh related items and am looking if people will be interested. All prices will be reasonable and as cheap as i can afford them to be.

The shop should be opening mid February time with Guru's Kirpa.

The sikhishop team!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

I thnik you're best bet would be to look at something like DTFBOOKS, which is located in birmingham and they have a good website aswell.

You should see what similar and different things you can sell compared to them.

They seem to make quite a healthy profit on books and other items printed and imported from India...e.g. books cost 60 RS in Indian and they seel for maybe 6-10 pounds here....

If you could get a good importing system you could get either a great profit going to build your business and make money or sell things dirt cheep and breakeven.

A bookshop/CD(Bania/Shabads)/ART PRINTS and artefact shop would be great. Espicially the artwork, I havent seen many Sikhi related artwork shops.

Shashtar!!!! You just got to sell shashtar!!! lots of different types!!!! please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please !!!!!!!!

THANK YOU!!! VAAHEGUROO JEE KAA KHAALSAA, VAAHEGUROO JEE KEE FATEH!

Fahte to all

Thank you for the input so far it is very much appreciated.

We will be doing certain items as DTF have, however we are trying to get more Sikhi related items than any other shop has for the UK Sangat.

So Far we have

Sarbloh Items e.g. Cups, spoons and cutlery

We will have Bhana

We will have Sikh related jewellery (made by Sikhs)

Kirtan from the American Sikhs (Hard to come by in the UK)

Aiming to have in the near future

Kirpans and Siri Shaibs (Sarbloh aswell)

CD (both Kirtan and Katha)

Sikhi Books on all types of subjects. :D

We are looking at expanding very rapidly as demands increases. If there is other items that you would like I will find out if we can get them and see if we can save you money.

10% of all profits will be going to charity!

Thank you again.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ke Fathe

You should also consider doing thins for weddings, such as flower arrangements, decorations etc....I know it not direclty linked to SIkhi, but my Gursikh fiance is great with her artwork and can do amazing flower arrangements and decorations for wedding halls etc etc...