Check This Pic -if Dis Aint Beadbi Onlin What Is?

Guest militant singh

yh sum hindu guy made dis pic check it out http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=h...ficial%26sa%3DG

Ok not condoning or condemning the picture but you really should read the rest of the blog to find out this guy's view. Here is an excerpt:

Truth

Seeking the Truth

About Me:

Do you really want to know? Worship the Supreme One known in the world as Aum, Waheguru, God, Almighty, Lord, Khuda, Brahm, Akal Purakh, Allah, etc.

Travel a lot, mostly west coast. Love the West Coast, all the way from northern BC down to Socal.

Vegetarian for more than half my life.

Don't speak a lot. Introvert.

I think that's more than enough to write on the web. Any more, you will have to ask…

So please don't try and sway the view of the sangat by only showing part of the blog!

yh sum hindu guy made dis pic check it out http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=h...ficial%26sa%3DG

Get a hobby and go to school, LOL.gif

Hmm MR warrior I can now see why you were thinking I had some sort of fanatical motive.

To the original poster - Militant Singh..............mate surely you must have better things to than searching the net for Beadbedi?

Guest militant singh

2 me da pic is beadbi has sum onez feet on what is deemed 2 be amrit...i *EDITED* on dis forum -next time i wil refrain 4rm posting any INFORMATION on any sort of beadbi WHEREVERE IT MAY BE AND IN WHATEVER WAY IT WILL TAKE PlaCE,i'd rather keep quite nw and tke care of it maslef den shw a bunch of couch potatoes who jus chat crap,dis forum dnt achieve mch anywy in terms of advancing da panth when u hve a bunch of no gd 4 nufinks ere who divide each ova on da lines on jathas,or views,sum sikh community hey?well thts nt new peace out

For the first time on this forum I have to agree with militant singh.

That is beadbi. Firtly, Amrit is not splashed on feet but on head and eyes. Second, the artist thinks that the hindu and sikh amrit are the same but darlings let's face it it's not!

To those that say he should have better things to do, why don't you tell R4GGS group to stop wasting their time stopping beadbi?

If someone like Militant Singh has something useful to say you think he is wasting his time.

That makes me question why the rest of you waste your time on sikhsangat.

That is beadbi. Firtly, Amrit is not splashed on feet but on head and eyes. Second, the artist thinks that the hindu and sikh amrit are the same but darlings let's face it it's not!

I do not agree with ur statement.

In the Pic amrit is shown to flow from the charans of the Guru ...like charanamrit.

There are no two amrits for sikh and hindu.

"Nanak amrit ek hai duja amrit naheen."

Amrit is name of God and that is for all.....God doesn't see the difference between hindu and muslim.

"Na ko hindu Na ko musalman"

So if u think amrit is different for different faiths then u r mistaken

Good to know someone does not agree with my statement but just a few questions for you to answer:

1. Is the hindu amrit made after the reading of Panj Banian and Panj Pyare present?

2. If amrit is the same then why is there a picture of charan amrit when we now have amrit prepared with the Panj Pyare?

I'm not against the hindu print in the picture, but I do believe that it could be beadbhi but on the other hand it might not be.