Mad

Guest crazy

I cant stop thinking of things i shouldnt be thinking about, when i think about it i feel so bad. When i do paat or simran i just cant concentrate! My friends at college are different to me, and they expect different things from me, like they understand why i wear a dastaar n that but like they always treat me differently, like they would turn to every other friend first but me, some of you lot out there may think that is a good thing but being friendless is just horibble. I know this is one of many tests and challenges i have to overcome, but i just always feel like im soo bad, so different and not worth it. I always put my self down in everyway, about everything! I sometimes think im so ugly, how does anyone even look at me. I know my friends think i look like that, like you know why doesnt she remove the hair, look at this look at that. It just really puts me off! Some times i just get really angry at the most silliest things, i cant help it. When someone at college says something to me it makes me so angry, but i try not to say anything. This come across bad but sometimes i just feel like it would just be so easier for me and everyone if i was dead. You may think im exaggerating in some way but thats how i feel and i just cry and cry because everything i think and do makes me even more angrier with my self, but dont wory i wont do anything to my self!

I easily get stressed with exams for example and panic and again get angry and work my self up!

Sometimes i just feel like im alone all the time, why does all this happen, people say waheguru is meant to be on your side but when i ask for help i dont get it!

help me please,

J.Kaur

Vaheguru,

bhenji read your post, apologies as i don't have much time to go into detailed response, but please do email me at gurjyd@hotmail.com when you see this,

i await your email, i ensure any details you enclose will be kept gupt!

God bless

btw i am a bhenji just in case you were wondering!

Vaheguru,

bhenji read your post, apologies as i don't have much time to go into detailed response, but please do email me at gurjyd@hotmail.com when you see this,

i await your email, i ensure any details you enclose will be kept gupt!

God bless

btw i am a bhenji just in case you were wondering!

i would agree! talk to gurjeet panji^^ she would be agreat help nd sangat d_oh.gif

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh!

wjkk wjkf

penji...keep doin ur nitnem even tho u cant concentrate but dont stop plz...do bout 20-30 chaupai sahib de path daily and do ardass...ask maharaj ji to make ya stronger and help ya concentrate while doin path and jappin naam...

penji ardass is ur biggest tool...use it.. i know at first it mite seem like waheguru ji doesnt really listen but penji keep faith...he does listen

like u said its one of the tests yeah... u gotta pass penji... dont let these lil things get ya down... ur a daughter of guru gobind singh ji.. alwayz rememba tht.. and wha ugliness ya talkin bout... our father is beautiful and lovin... how can his daughter be ugly... ugly r the mindz of those who think tht way... waheguru ji created u penji... hes beautifull and whaeva he created is beautiful... and ur one of those beautifull things...and not only a beautifull thing but a special one...one he thot is worth givin the amrit... ur a kaur penji... a tru princess... respect yaself and othaz around ya... u here to japp naam penji... so keep jappin... neva stop.. neva give up...

penji the ppl u callin ya frndz aint really worth bein ya frndz... frndz r those who accept the way u r and luv ya fo bein truly u...

penji find gud sangat around ya area... make some gursikh frndz.. go to smagamz, youth campz... read some inspirational bookz, listen to katha, do lotsa path... read the translations aswell... it'll help ya undastand wha maharaj ji is sayin... alwayz do ardas fo ya chardi kala penji...waheguru ji will do kirpa... he knowz whenz the rite time.. so neva question him... jus keep tht faith and luv alive!!!

i prbly made thousandz mistakez while writin this... plz do forgive

and sowwie if i was of no help...bhul chuk maaf karni jio

ur sista

i know u feel u are without friends. but surely u have a close friend or a best friend to talk to? if u dont maybe somone whom u were good friends with but not anymore? if u were really good friends with anyone in the past then im sure they will offer support and advice. even when we feel we dont have friends we often forget there is someone who cares for us. of course satguru is the only true friend, but ur ardaas isnt working yet. really u should do alot of sangat!

Trust me bhainjee, your only true friend is Guru Sahib. All other friends desert you at the time of need, no-one in this world is truly your friend. Your only support is doing saadh sangat and Guru Sahib jee, everyone learns from personal experiences and you will also. Talk to Gurjeet Bhainjee she's very chardi kalaa along with kaur_khalistani_lioness. Try to read Salok Mahalla Nauvaa, you can download the powerpoint file from ektaone.com.

Bhul chuk muaf.