Performing Cpr

Akal Warrior

Waheguroo jee ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo jee kee Fateh!

Namstang's right. Given the opportunity to save someone's life, you save it! That's what being a sikh is about!!

Waheguroo jee ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo jee kee Fateh!

what if your grandfather has bone concer and he is stuffing and when he stops breathing you have to run to the temple and call your grandmother and tell her the new but you know first aid but you panic and you know that he doesnt want to stuffer anymore. what you say about that

MY trip in india

Waheguroo jee ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo jee kee Fateh!

Namstang's right. Given the opportunity to save someone's life, you save it! That's what being a sikh is about!!

Waheguroo jee ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo jee kee Fateh!

what if your grandfather has bone concer and he is stuffing and when he stops breathing you have to run to the temple and call your grandmother and tell her the new but you know first aid but you panic and you know that he doesnt want to stuffer anymore. what you say about that

MY trip in india

Waheguroo jee ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo jee kee Fateh!

I have no idea what you just said. Please spell correctly, use complete sentences, and a period here and there would help too. And like I said... if you are given a chance to save someone's life... you save it!

Waheguroo jee ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo jee kee Fateh!

Waheguru

By not helping someone who is in severe trouble would be an insult to Guru Ji.

What have our Guru's all taught us?

To become the dust of EVERYONE'S feet. Including those who have not yet been able to call themselves Gurmukh. Despite everything, to call your self a Gurmukh you should be able to drop it all and help the Creation of Akaal Purakh.

Our duties as Sikhs is to do as much Seva as we can. Saving a life is a great seva.

Waheguru.

Bull chaak maauf.

I was in one situation where i had to give CPR to a guy who was drowning in the waterfalls... we had to bring him to the side and there was no1 who knew how to CPR.. I performed the CPR and today he's alive..

So personally i dun think its wrong to give CPR and its alwayz a good idea to learn the basic of first aid...