Sant's ?

WILDSINGH

Nice tag team of ak47 and 84 survivor. .. interesting.

Nice Nice. . .

MERE BABA JI DEO DARSHAN!! MERE BABA JI DEO DARSHAN!! MERE BABA JI DEO DARSHAN!! MERE BABA JI DEO DARSHAN!!

d_oh.gifd_oh.gifd_oh.gif

OK lets call a truce

lol

im gonna get you soon

84 survivor its not my fault you cant walk. ak47 get 84 survivors charan dhoor. .. its quite easy as his foot is apparently broken :)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

real ones ( like Sant Jarnail Singh) never call themselves sant ( he says in his speeches addres me as just Jarnail Singh) also real ones teach just Gurmat, Gurbani and Sikh Ithiass not their own mat ( kachi bani, fairy tale stories etc.)

spot on!!

For Jarnail Singh the title SINGH was enough...........from our tenth master.....can't be more praised than that!!!!

As for modern day "Sants".....all I have met are fakes....bar this one:

http://www.pingalwara.com/ .....not to be confused with the constructor of huge temples on Soho Road.

Regards

well Randip Singh, i's unfortunate that you have not had the great fortune of having the company of a REAL sant..... or maybe u have, and jus haven't realized it yet..

but, they ARE out there... trust me on that, singh.... i mean, go to Amritstar, spend some time with Bhai Jeevan Singh (whom i see as a sant).... u'll be blown away by just bein in the same room as them...

as for Bhagat Puran Singh.... Dhan Guru, Dhan Guru Piyaray.... that is a saint that nobody can deny... lived a tru Gursikhi Jeevan...

Vaheguru..

real ones ( like Sant Jarnail Singh) never call themselves sant ( he says in his speeches addres me as just Jarnail Singh) also real ones teach just Gurmat, Gurbani and Sikh Ithiass not their own mat ( kachi bani, fairy tale stories etc.)

spot on!!

For Jarnail Singh the title SINGH was enough...........from our tenth master.....can't be more praised than that!!!!

As for modern day "Sants".....all I have met are fakes....bar this one:

http://www.pingalwara.com/ .....not to be confused with the constructor of huge temples on Soho Road.

Regards

well Randip Singh, i's unfortunate that you have not had the great fortune of having the company of a REAL sant..... or maybe u have, and jus haven't realized it yet..

but, they ARE out there... trust me on that, singh.... i mean, go to Amritstar, spend some time with Bhai Jeevan Singh (whom i see as a sant).... u'll be blown away by just bein in the same room as them...

as for Bhagat Puran Singh.... Dhan Guru, Dhan Guru Piyaray.... that is a saint that nobody can deny... lived a tru Gursikhi Jeevan...

Vaheguru..

Heera singh it is very simple... put your maat aside.. and follow guru's maat!

who cares who you think is a sant or not. What guru thinks is a sant is most important.

do correct aarth of bani and read what guru sahib is trying to say, rather then what you see people as sants or not.

no person can ever blow me away more then guru sahib! guru sahib gave bakshash of gurmat gian. so it guru sahibs bani you should be blown away by!! not by any certain individuals! It is guru sahib who is putting you on the path to a guru sikhi jeevan. It is his bakshash that kathavachiks do katha of it and help sangat understand. So it is all guru sahib!

nobody ever denied da essence and beauty of Guru Sahib singhaa...

simple people like I don't have it in us to contemplate bani fa too long in a day...shoot, i be lucky ta even spend a minute contemplating bani.... peepz like mi lazy... bein around these Gurmukhs who eat, sleep, bathe and live in BANI.. who are imbued in BANI, is a good ting... dem inspire us... and keep us going...

these Jeevan wale Gursikhs only speak bani... they help us to understand what Akaal Purakh is saying... and by being around them.. having their sangat... we get dat gyaan... dat Guru di Mat... i's not THEIR mat... jus like a teacher at school teaches you about what they know....

these people have gone to the 'school of the khalsa'... and have graduated with honours.. and are in Guru Jee's Court... their mind is wit Vaheguru... the only reason fa dem bein on earth is to spread Sikhi... spread Simran... spread Bani... tha's it... :)

Vaheguru!!