6th Annual Yudh 07 Gatka Tournament

4givme4mysins

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ek Onkar Satnam

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

The Akharas mentioned are trained under Khalsa Panth Akhara and communications are always clear between them. We have only recieved postive messages from all Akharas and fighters besides a few from the fighters who lost.

You are determining the quality of Yudh using manmat, the quality of Yudh is being shown by the donation of heads to the Guru. The shere number of students, fighters and sangat who are now accepting khalsa rehat and lifestyle is beyond explaining on a forum board.

We are all the children of the same father, we humbly ask for the sangats support to help achieve gurfateh.

Gurfateh Ji

"I have no name"

Maybe. I think more akhaaraas could be involved. There are many more akhaaraas around the UK which should be involved in this. At the moment, they are mainly the ones supported by Bhai Boota Singh - but hey, maybe in the future, we can look forward to more blood sweat and tears :)

Akharra of navreet singh coventry,

Baba Fateh Singh Akharras - uptej singh in south england,

Shaheed Baba Deep Singh Akharra - harjinder singh in middle england,

Akali Phula Singh Akharra somewhjere in london ive heard of?

im sure ive missed out many - but without these surely its not a full tournament#? Or is the tournament just for Butta Singh Ji's akharras?

1 member of walsall was good

also one derby man was good

the rest were standard

sorry for doubled post, but i think u were talking bout Sukhwinder Singh from Derby, and i though two members of Walsall were good

Prabhdeep Singh in blue bana and Jasvir Singh in grey bana

Ek Onkar Satnam

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Baba Deep Singh was invited to Yudh over 3-4 weeks before tournament and there is a good relationship between KPA and BDSA. Bhai Mani Singh Akhara is external to KPA and is taught by Navreet Singh whose five members were entered into yudh. Coventry was also contacted personally 4 weeks before the tournament to enter fighters but did not get entries before deadline. KPA and Coventry have also a good relationship Coventry Akhara.

It is up to the Akhara Ustads to register fighters before deadlines. The KPA teaches over 400-450 students just in the UK and over 50 in europe. The Guru has done beant, beant beant kirpa on KPA and has helped produced many donations of heads to the Guru. Akalpurkhkifauj you obviously have great giaan and passion to do this type of seva and we humbly request you to do seva with the KPA for the benefit of the Khalsa Panth.

Gurfateh Ji

"I have no name"

Guest baba amarjeet singh
1 member of walsall was good

also one derby man was good

the rest were standard

sorry for doubled post, but i think u were talking bout Sukhwinder Singh from Derby, and i though two members of Walsall were good

Prabhdeep Singh in blue bana and Jasvir Singh in grey bana

yup i was talkin bout sukhi from derby

jussa (jasbir singh) was alright, but prabhdeep and sukhi stood out