Hard Kaur? Whats This About?!?!

Techno_singh

I'm back - just can't get a way from this debate.

Would you argue that in todays society people probably associate more with sikhism with male wearing Turbans than with females with the Kaur in their names ( don't start a sexist debate now!!!)

Therefore what about all the bhangra Turban Singhs on Asian TV programms. - Lots of songs are about lets get it on with the girl.

So other non sikhs would relate to this type of incorrect siki than Miss Hard Kaur.

You can have up to 100 replys to your topic by slagging of Hard Kaur - its not going to make one bit of difference.

i might aswell stop then... i see where your going when you say its not going to make a diference but we should atleast try, no? :)

My friend Techno Singh I have no words of war with you. You are good in what you do. I personaly think if a person who bears the name Singh or Kaur then actually verbally expresses against sikhism - then yes a major problem exists. In the situation of Hard Kaur - I don't think that is the case. It is a persons perception.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic