Tons Of New Giani Takhur Singh Ji Katha

akjforever

vaheguru..

this isn't Sant Baba Takhur Singh's (Damdami Taksal vale) katha right? ... who is this guy (srry fo naht know'n) .. is he taksali?.. can sum1 plz gimme a brief bio bout who he is n his jeevan n life n stuff cuz errywun be talkn bout his kathas bein hot styll..thx

peace

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fate

this isn't Sant Baba Takhur Singh's (Damdami Taksal vale) katha right? ... who is this guy (srry fo naht know'n) .. is he taksali?.. can sum1 plz gimme a brief bio bout who he is n his jeevan n life n stuff cuz errywun be talkn bout his kathas bein hot styll..thx

peace

this is not Baba Thakur Singh Ji......its Giani Thakur Singh Ji....as said by akjforever Giani Ji is from taksaal n he has done seva at Gurdwara Dukh Niwaran Sahib, Patiala for a number of years

vaheguru..

peace

Its kinda funny how your user name is "Taksali" and you are saying: "this isn't Sant Baba Takhur Singh's (Damdami Taksal vale) katha right?"

I think the term "Taksali" is being just thrown around too much these days. A Taksali is a person who has learned Vidiya from Damdami Taksal, right?

hm veerji.. taksali means a student taking vidya from da education centre of Damdami Taksal, which i is currently doin so.. i was confused because people mistakenly call this giani ji a babaji and they say listen to baba takhur singh's katha.. maaf karna veerji.. everyday's a learning process fo me.. whether imma jathedar of damdami taksal or whether im jus sum kid.. imma learn sumfin new erryday.. duno bout chu buh in ma perspective a student neva stops learning likewise a sikh neva stops learning, even the jathedar of akal takht can learn sumfin new erryday.. that sumfin he learns maybe common sense to u, buh guru sahib only blesses certain people wit certain giaan..

Sorry little brother, a taksali is not a student of taksal. A taksali is a TEACHER at damdami taksal. Until you have learnt your path/katha/kirtan fully and done the minimum number of years of seva/parchar you are still a student.

students are called vidiyarthees.

yes even the teachers are still learning, but its just an indication that they have a minimum level of giaan so that you can ask them questions on sikhi and learn santhia etc from them.

as singh has said the term is used too lightly and students often call themselves taksalis and then if they say something or do something silly then people attack the taksal.

im not having a go my friend, just advising.