Sikh Soc And Moorukh Grewal

piddu

I recieved an email from sikhsocs which i am slightly shocked and concerned about.

It refers to "baba ji", who in this instance is the notorius narinder grewal. With the contact details of his followers underneath.

Why would a sikhsoc email group be sending out the parchar of this moorukh?

My family and friends are all part of this group and would have recieved the email.

We need to be careful what we send out to innocent people not aware of these types of rogues.

He was booted out of canada by the Singhs in canada. He said he would not carry on his activity, but has broken his promise to panj singhs and started his activity here in the UK.

Please could someone make all parcharaks aware of these such people.

Agree

he (harjit) has added many people to an email group called 'gurmukhs' and he send out his essays on that. Some are 'decent' in that the basics are ok but many are rather dodgy at times. unfortunetly because of the way he writes them people often take the info at face value ... this is a problem as admirers may then fall prey to his 'baba'

please can everyone keep an eye out for my harjit and his baba and gurmukhs egroup ..

an email was posted by a user on here yestreday also that was sent by harjit, it was to do with love etc.

be careful

Vahegurroo Jee Ka Khalsa Vaheguroo Jee Kee Fateh

Dass posted the quote below yesterday on DiscoverSikhi.com forum and also replied to that thread which was posted here, (admin has kindly removed the thread).

Dass has been doing seva as London Sikh Socs for a few years now and this email was NOT anything to do with our sevadaars. If it was sent to any yahoo group please state which one.

London Sikh Socs have nothing to do with that email it is actually run by individuals who are not even students and has not connection with London boss, London Sikh Socities in anyway. The address which the email was sent from is a hotmail address. I was sent this email by elder Gursikhs a few days ago.

As a sevadaar I have emailed our London Sikhs socs yahoo group making them aware of the situation.

ham avagun bharae eaek gun naahee a(n)mrith shhaadd bikhai bikh khaaee ||

Pyario,

There is currently an email doing the rounds about the subject “Ever "loved" Anyone? ... For All Those Girlfriend/ Boyfriend.”

This email is being made to look like its sikhi, in accordance with gurmat but actually it is written by a cult which has previously been chucked out of Canada. Please be aware that there are many cults like this who will have flashy web sites and look genuine but and very misleading and there just to lure people in and brainwash them.

We often do not pay attention to this as we feel we are beyond this but we must realise that there is only one truth which is Dhan Guroo Granth Sahib Ji and there is no middle man between us and out Guroo. Guroo sahib can speak to us direct it is for us to make the effort to understand what our Guroo is saing to us. Before we can work we go through school to get basic life skills to learn to read and write well we just need to put in a bit of effort to understand out Guroo and not go running to people who will actually mislead us on to the wrong path.

You may have received the email, may receive it in future if so please just delete it and do not forward it.

Only through gurbani, naam can we create a jeevan and make something of this life we have been blessed with. Naam can only be received with the grace of true Guroo, Sri Guroo Granth Sahib Ji and by Pany pyarie at an amrit sanchar and not from any cult, dera, or baba.

Pull Chuk maaf

http://forums.waheguroo.com/for-All-Those-...ail-t17490.html

papooo bruv i dnt think this guy is as clever as that.

as i said i have never subscribed to his egroup, but as many other people do he has just added a whole load of random email addresses that sound like they are sikh users.

chances are somebody recieved the message, thought it sounded good and that it might help others and decided to forward it.

if you want to do something, then it is the original egroup that we need to be looking at.

i think there is a website that he runs as well, the adress is given at the end of his emails but i have deleted the ones i recieved, anybody still have it?