Why Are Freshies, Fobs Etc Despos?

Guest dunno

Well i can see from your initial post that you have just basikly branded every1 that comes from india a freshie..i think S1ngh is correct in sayong you have made up your mind.

Let me ask...at some stage were your parents under the same label...or perhaps their ancestors. Now if i have convinced you enough not all people are the same, which is probably the argument you will use in your presence outwith india/pakistan. I have seen educated women from england want to marry people that come from india. Why?!?! what makes them do this you may ask....well this particular one didnt marry him ffor all the right reasons..and went on to confiscate his wages bcoz he wasnt able to complain abt it to ny1...he already befreiended the litle contacts he did have and she was basikly all he had so she abused her position. YOu dont see him and his relatives branding all uk women as selfish as her. YOu seem to have a big chip on your shoulder and are tarnishing all foreigners with the same brush...which some may call ignorant

I got a message for the bibis..

i know for a fact lots of bibis go through inappropriate things with other singhs and normal ppl, but what i dont get is, they dont do anything about it, and then they want others to do something, when they dont tell anyone.

Someone once told me, and you should pay attention to what im about to say.

If a girl doesn't support herself, then you should never support her.

It's a choice if you want to make it public, if you want to save yourself from embarrassment then thats your choice, dont expect anything from anyone else.

I've never said something to approve myself towards others. Listen, you want to hate on refs, fobs, newcomers, etc its your choice, as we all know not all are the same, we can't really do much about it. What do you watn to do/ Psychologically change their way of thinking and make them feel what they do is bad and in appropriate?

You can tell them that, but if they chose otherwise then no one can do anything.

Some things i can't stress enough are, i dont know what your purpose really is, most people on this forum don't know what their purpose is, you just live life as the days come and have such a limited knowledge of your present. You need knowledge of your present to form visions for the future. Half of you preach what you never do.

One thing that really gets to me is people who call themselves papis.

If you are so proud to be a papi, why you trying to become better? Stay a papi, cut your hair and start smokin BC weed.

Yeah, i know i'm way off topic, but at least i'm making sense unlike the topic starter who has no real question but just posted something to get peoples views on things. I'll give you a view, you have too much time and have nothing to do.

You sit on your comfy chair and talk bull on the internet in order to unknowingly satisfy your inner self, while fronting like a sikh half of you act like morons.

Singhs are becoming a joke these days.

I remmeber from ISYF speech years ago, one of the speakers said "There are lots of sikhs, but theres only a few sikhs amongst us"

What's that, You agree with the quote? Yes, why not, You are a real sikh, and you believe there is no one else who is real as you. You see what i mean? We all think we're real sikhs when we are no where close. The definitions have been stripped into things a child can understand and thats how low our standards have become.

lol omg lol cant believe u jus post sumthin like this up lol LOL.gif we all fresh at heart n u know it lol :)

IM not!! :cool: (secretly perves around)

lol - oh no i didnt mean that we stalk people round - i meant like u know people tend to take the 'p' outta people that are fresh outta India and that - but if u think about it i bet like almost ALL of us got moms that are from India