Satpreet And The Haryana Incident

khalsaforce

wjkk

wjkf jee

Got this email from a friend living in punjab. a incident took place in haryana, so just wanted to let the sangat know, if anyone know any particular jathabandi to help this sikh then please do call the number. My friend tried to call the newspapers but they wont publish it. so please if anyone knows any organizations in harayana or punjab area please call or tell me by tonight, if not I would have to call damdami taksal.

fateh

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SHRI AKAL JI SAHAI

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA

WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

Firstly I would like to quaint myself before you as SATPREET SINGH posted as a lecturer in HARYANA ENGINEERING COLLEGE , JAGADHRI (Haryana) in Mechanical engineering department. The director/Principal of this college is Dr. B. S Gill belongs to SIKH community. On 30th January 2007 at 4:30 PM some students of the college who were heavily done used to altercate in the college hostel (Kedar Complex) and used the foul words to the persons who were standing there. I (Satpreet Singh) departing from the college at 4:35 PM after registering my departure in the college register. I was on my bike, suddenly they (dunked students) came in front of my bike and used abusive words and at last altercate with me. I do not have any personal interference with them. During this instance my turban felt down and my hair becomes shabby. One of the student of this college (Pardeep Kumar) interfere in the matter who were present there on the spot and he used to quaint in front of them as a lecturer and suggest them to respect there lecturer. On this statement of the student (Pardeep Kumar), these students who were drunk attack on that student (Pardeep Kumar) in which he have suffered with six stitches on his head and many other injuries. After that they disobey my hairs and Sikh culture and state that 'IN SARDARO NE HAMEIN DUKHI KIYA HUA HAI ISKE BAAL KHICHO'

All this matter happened in front of approximately 50 eye-witnesses including 5-6 lecturers. After that we came back (Satpreet Singh & Pardeep Kumar) to college and identify the culprits from the college records. From the director of the college an application on the college pad is delivered to the SHO of the city police station jagadhri and makes him aware regarding the matter. The application enclosed with our medical reports. Its all matter belongs to the same day 30 th of Jan 2007. in the evening we were in the police station to register the FIR against the students ( culprits ).

Today its 4th Feb2007 evening the FIR is not yet registered and being pressurized from police to compromise with them. I am also being pressurized to dissolve the matter of disobedience of my hairs as well. I am proud that the Sikhs always came forward when ever any natural calamity, disaster or mishappening occur and its matter of shame that none of the Panthak Jathebandi came forward to help me. I felt myself alone and have no ray of hope now.

I am expecting help from your part regarding this matter and raise it to the Sikh community.

Waiting for you kind help.

Permanent Address Er. Satpreet Singh

B-6, 1701/A/1 Lecturer in Mechanical Department

Guru Teg Bahadur Nagar Haryana Engineering College,

Jagadhri work shop Jagadhri (Haryana) India

Yamuna Nagar-135002 +91-9896747468

Haryana (INDIA)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

• Topics

• Umm, that's totally irrational, bro. There are plenty of prakash-dara Singhs in Punjab (less than we'd like, but still plenty). No one cares that you are sabat soorat. It isn't 1986. You can walk around in chola, kurta-pajama, or jeans. Whatever. If you want the look @dallysingh101 is referring to, just go into a cheap clothing shop (not a Western-style mall) and buy some shirts for 250 rupees or a track suit for 2000 rupees. You'll get the cheap stuff made in some sweatshop in Bombay.
    • The Mind is Jyot Saroop (Waheguru), but the mind is under the influence of five evils… Through Naam Simran( Rememberance), the mind will begin to detach from evil, and get back to its original form ( MANN TU JYOT SAROOP HEH)… Until the mind breaks free from the five evils, one will go through the cycle of paap and punn….which leads to Karma… Naam Simran destroys past karma, and prevents new karma coming into fruition… I did this, I did that… This non realisation of the Jyot Saroop gives rise to paap and Punn, which in turn gives birth to suffering and misery…
    • I agree we're not born with sin like the Christians think. Also I agree we have effects of karma. But Gurbani does state that the body contains both sin and charity (goodness): ਕਾਇਆ ਅੰਦਰਿ ਪਾਪੁ ਪੁੰਨੁ ਦੁਇ ਭਾਈ ॥ Within the body are the two brothers sin and virtue. p126 Actually, we do need to be saved. Gurbani calls this "udhaar" (uplift). Without Satguru, souls are liable to spiritual death: ਜਿਨਾ ਸਤਿਗੁਰੁ ਪੁਰਖੁ ਨ ਭੇਟਿਓ ਸੇ ਭਾਗਹੀਣ ਵਸਿ ਕਾਲ ॥ p40 Those who have not met Satguru Purakh are unfortunate and liable to death. So, yeah, we do need to be saved, and Guru ji does the saving. The reason Satguru is the one to save is because God has given Satguru the "key" (kunji): ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਹਥਿ ਕੁੰਜੀ ਹੋਰਤੁ ਦਰੁ ਖੁਲੈ ਨਾਹੀ ਗੁਰੁ ਪੂਰੈ ਭਾਗਿ ਮਿਲਾਵਣਿਆ ॥੭॥ In the True Guru's hand is the key. None else can open the door. By perfect good fortune the Guru is met. p124
    • That's unfortunate to hear. Could you give any more information? Who was this "baba"? He just disappeared with people's money? Obviously, you should donate your money to known institutions or poor people that you can verify the need of through friends and family in Punjab.
    • Sangat ji,  I know a family who went Sevewal to do seva sometimes end of 2019. They returned last year in great dismay and heart broken.  To repent for their mistakes they approached panj pyaare. The Panj gave them their punishment / order to how t make it up which, with Kirpa, they fulfilled.  They were listening to a fake Baba who, in the end, took all the "Donations " and fled sometime over a year ago. For nearly 4 years this family (who are great Gursikhs once u get to know them) wasted time and effort for this fake Baba. NOT ONLY this one fam. But many, many did worldwide and they took their fam to do seva, in village Sevewal, city Jaitho in Punjab. In the end many families lost money in thousands being behind this Baba. The family, on return, had to get in touch with all the participants and told them to stop.  I am stating this here to create awareness and we need to learn from whom we follow and believe. It's no easy but if we follow the 3 S (Sangat, Simran and Seva) we will be shown the light. As I am writing this the family in question have been doing the same since 2008 onwards and they fell for this Baba... it is unbelievable and shocking.  This am writing in a nutshell as am at work on my break so not lengthy but it deserves a great length.  Especially the family in question, who shed light on youngsters about Sikhi 20 plus years!! 

Important Information

Terms of Use