Taking Cod Liver Oil Tablets

Guest _Gurps_

Guest Flaxseed
On 2/9/2007 at 10:30 AM, Guest _Gurps_ said:

Recently during a family convention, my Mami mentioned that her Doctor had prescribed cod liver oil tablets for her aching joints. I was shocked because she's Amritdharee and has excellent knowledge of Gurbani.

Therefore I was hesitant to mention anything in case I made a fool of myself.

What do you think? Are there any alternatives? grin.gif

Flax seeds and knee pain! How and when should you use them?

https://vegindiangoodfood.blogspot.com/2015/09/flax-seeds-and-knee-pain-how-and-when.html?m=1

https://www.thejoint.com/minnesota/woodbury/woodbury-32004/225627-health-benefits-flaxseed-oil

Guest Flaxseeds
8 hours ago, ipledgeblue said:

I have flaxseed capsule things, they have all 3 different omegas in them. Got them from Amazon during lockdown.

oh yeh they are veggie and I think vegan too.

You can also buy the seeds and grind them before adding it to your cereals. They are more digestible when slightly ground, no need to grind them very fine, just coarse will do. You can also buy flaxseed oil from health shops, add two to three teaspoonfuls to your cereals, soups, slice of toast or have it straight from a spoon. I know they say don’t add it to hot foodstuffs, but how do they explain when we add it to baked goods?  We can use it in baking seeded breads and crackers!  There are many health conscious people these days that have turned vegan and are using flaxseeds for baking eggless cakes etc.