Valentines Day

Fear NOBODY

VJK VJKF ... ino all da sangat wud b tinkin sum1 wud put this upp but all dai todai ive been thinkin

if your a guru-sikh amrit tari... n u hav sum1 rite... wud it b rong to shw ur luv to her by buyin her gifts or linkin her etc

been thinkin all dai stil dnt seem to get to a reasonable answer ... ive thought of it from mahrajs ji perspective ... n i think u may need to control ur lust

but i thought of it as a jesture of luv n passion for that person whoes helpd them and is ur special soul mate...

what are your views on this topic isit rong 4 an amrittari to join in with this soo called '' valentime dai'' thing?

VJK VJKF ... ino all da sangat wud b tinkin sum1 wud put this upp but all dai todai ive been thinkin

if your a guru-sikh amrit tari... n u hav sum1 rite... wud it b rong to shw ur luv to her by buyin her gifts or linkin her etc

been thinkin all dai stil dnt seem to get to a reasonable answer ... ive thought of it from mahrajs ji perspective ... n i think u may need to control ur lust

but i thought of it as a jesture of luv n passion for that person whoes helpd them and is ur special soul mate...

what are your views on this topic isit rong 4 an amrittari to join in with this soo called '' valentime dai'' thing?

You should not have to wait for a certain time of year to give something to somone you love/respect/like.

tongue.gif : don't buy into all these commercial days of the year.

But also take note at what Pakandi Baba says aswell.

IF YOU ARE AMRITDHARI AND YOU HAVE BEEN THINKING ABOUT THIS ALL DAY THEN YOU HAVE GOT ALOT TO WORRY ABOUT BRO.

THE SIMPLE ANSWER IS: THAT SOMEONE SPECIAL YOU GOT IS MY SISTER...AND YOUR SISTER (UNLESS YOU MARRIED HER OR ARE ENGAGED).....SO NO DO NOT ENGAGE IN RELATIONSHIPS.

IF YOU ARE AMRITDHARI AND YOU HAVE BEEN THINKING ABOUT THIS ALL DAY THEN YOU HAVE GOT ALOT TO WORRY ABOUT BRO.

THE SIMPLE ANSWER IS: THAT SOMEONE SPECIAL YOU GOT IS MY SISTER...AND YOUR SISTER (UNLESS YOU MARRIED HER OR ARE ENGAGED).....SO NO DO NOT ENGAGE IN RELATIONSHIPS.

:) :lol:

IF ur Amrit tari it doesnt mean ur gay ... lets all get that all right..... what im trying to say is valentimes day isnt jus for bf gf it cud b for egample buyin sum1 who u apreachate alot a gift as a thank you token n a jesture of ur luv for them... but it doesnt mean dats rong ... fair enuf u may do seva 4 mahraj but sumtyms u may feel u wud lyk to giv a present to sum 1 for sumthing they hav helpd u for etc... i was thinkin wud it b rong... but sum ppl jus think valentime is onli bou couples i dnt see it as that i see it as a wai of mayb thankin sum1 for ther kindness n freindship dnt always hav to share intermate luv! ....

ppl who are married then thats a differnt issues im talkin bou if ur about to get married or mayb if ur on the verge or mayb as a frend nothin els