Kaur To Khan Talk @ West Brom Gurudawara!

Guest Dusty

Fateh Sadh Sangat Jio - Baba Bolda....

As Sikhs it is the duty of the parents first to teach THEMSELVES SIKHI....

Then teach their kids.....instead of watching bollywood films or the father more concerned about what pub they should go to, and the mothers worry about what new lengha is out....

Then it is the the Gianis and Sikh brothers and sisters job....

Also note as mush as I am against this practice by certian muslims, I don't blame them for taking them away. We don't need clubbing and pubbing people in Sikhi. - How can they spike your drink, if you don't drink to begin with?

How when they say Guru Nanak Dev Ji Maharraj was a muslim, how can you not answer? (Backl to the Sikhi teaching by the parent)

I have NO sympathy for the old fogeys I see who cry their eyes out becaue the children don't listen - I know it's not a Sikh way to be, but it's their own doing, and you reap what you sow!!

NOW IS THE TIME TO EDUCATE YOURSELVES, FORGET ALL THE BHANGRA INNIT CRAP AND GIGS YOU ATTEND - UNITE UNDER THE BANNER OF SIKHI, THE ONE FAITH THAT AKAL PURAKS MESSENGERS SACRAFICED THEMSELVES FOR, & THEIR FAMILIES FOR!!

• 8 years later...

Look at the media and see how sikhs are portrayed as drunken,jokey,clowns in most bollywood films. Then look at our own bhangra industry and see how sikh girls are portrayed in them! They all like a good drink, a dance and plenty of male attention. These low life's brainwash our boys and girls! They get close to the sikh boys so they are seen as trustworthy to the sikh girls. Some of our girls have taken the DCS song ek gore chitte jatti menoo kiss karage as gospel! How many muslim girls do you see in these videos? The biggest bhangra label is owned by a muslim! The TV station which promotes the majority of the bhangra songs is owned by a sikh! Our boys and girls are growing up thinking this is what were all about.......

Our boys and girls need to be educated. That comes from mum and dad and not the bhangra video! Muslim boys are taught by their dads and their priests what to do. We need to concentrate on our biggest wealth, our children. All these bhangra gigs and promotions are perfect for the muslim predator. They go out of their way to learn aspects of our religion and twist it to use against vulnerable girls and boys! If our children feel vulnerable its because things at home are not good so they are easy prey. If an apna has deceived an apni, she will feel let down and resentful, if a brother/sister asks for help and is laughed at they will feel resentful. Gur Gobind Singh Jee put in place the 5Ks but also stressed the 5 Vices /Dukhs which we must teach. He new his people then as he knows them now, protect your family,educate your children and pass your Silkhi onto the next generation, which will be your biggest triumph in this life.

When you send our sons and daughters out to school etc, tell them if they want to learn religion mum and dad will teach them or they can take them to the Gudwara. Win the respect of your children and let them confide in you. kill these stereo types created of our men and women as drunks and easy going party girls. I don't see many videos of successful sikhs acting as role models.

Muslim men expect their wife or wives to be virgins otherwise they are rejected, ask your daughters why? Also ask the girls if they would like sharing their husband with his other wives as they can have more than one. And if an apna wants to convert for his muslim girlfriend ask him if she will allow him to have more than one wife.............

One thing which is mentioned is that guru nanak said we are all one, there is no muslim and no hindu. Which is correct, but the predators use this against the girls. Teach our children about what the muslim religion has done over the centuries and what their prophets did! EDUCATE YOUR CHILDREN............KAUR WILL ALWAYS BE KAUR............... & SINGH will always be SINGH...... And if you see a fallen brother or sister PLEASE put your hand out and give them support.