Ddt

Inderpal

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa Vaheguru ji ki fateh

WOOAAAAAHHH guruvah ji we are not talking about a baba, a sant, or anyone who even keeps a few chele. This is a very very respected, to say the least, person in the taksal. ANYONE and i mean ANYONE can just go and talk to them and they'll give you a straight answer and have a normal conversation, their jeevan is amazing and they always talk in that classic beautiful sounding taksali way almost exactly like giani thakur singh ji. They are a chardi kala singh who, as bhaji said, give the best/most accurate santhia off by heart they know all the laga-matran.

and i don't think bhaji has anything against him and in opposition i am for baba ji i'm sure singh ddt would agree with me in saying sodhi ji is a chardi kala singh. singh ddt just has a query or doesnt agree with something that sodhi ji says and i agree with it i guess. i wont post it on here, veer ji asked so i will keep it off forums.

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa Vaheguru ji ki fateh

i'm still undecided between mehta and usa

depends what ur aim is...?

if ur looking for santhiya from a specific vidhiyaartee then go wherever they are... if ur looking for santhiya from anyone then choose the most fun/economical/sensible option... if ur looking to jus go for a holiday/vacation and see some charrdeekalaa mahapurakhs then come see madho jee with mee!

akaaaaaaala...