Peace- what we should aim for

Guest mehtab

AS FAR AS YOUR CONCERNED WHAT FILTH ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, I WAS TALKING ABOUT UNITY BETWEEN PEOPLEBUIT I AM SADDENED TO NOTE THER IS NO UNITY BETWEEN SOME OF US SIKHS!

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

WHO SAID TO U THAT THER IS NO UNITY BETWEEN SOME OF US SIKHS.IN ONE HOUSE THERE IS LOVE AND THERE IS FIGHT BUT IT DOSENT MEANS UNITY IS NOT THERE.

WE ARE UNITED AND WILL ALLWAYS BE :@:@:@

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sangat jee please note that lion cat, was abusive first putting those pictures with the club hitting the icon first then he made indirect threats then he called me stupid!

I think lion cat or Mr khazi should look at himself first! the reason you, Mr KHAZI throw insults is because you do not have nay knowledge to back u up!

C'MON WHAT HAVE I SAID ANTI OUR RELIGION???

well Mr Khazi( lion da cub) your hindi is very good!!

1st you made indirect threats about your justice rubbish

2ndly you put those smilies up with stupid written on them, when it is obvious that i have more intellectual prowess in my pinky finger than you have in your whole body!!!

Ps your name is grammatically incorrect: a lion is the father of a lion cub!!! grin.gif

2ndly u spell happened like this not the Khazi way u spelt it!! i know muslims write backwards but u guys spell even worse. were you typing while trimming your rectangular beard or ironing your salwar kameez???

i know muslims write backwards but u guys spell even worse. were you typing while trimming your rectangular beard or ironing your salwar kameez???

is this enough proof for the Admins rolleyes.gif ?

Bhulla chukka maaf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

i know muslims write backwards but u guys spell even worse. were you typing while trimming your rectangular beard or ironing your salwar kameez???

is this enough proof for the Admins rolleyes.gif ?

Bhulla chukka maaf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

I LOVE U MRSINGH ^_^^_^mellow.gif

GAME OVER PANDU :@