Niddar And Facts!

Pwalla!

You ppl wat are you ppl wat have you done to my religion you just hate judge others why do u do this I hate u ppl you have made me hate you tell where does it say prove your point don’t matter if someone dies where does it say tha I came here to learn I don’t knw noting bout Sikhism I came to learn and u ppl are doing all this im so upset u pple I just don’t get u

Guest gurpreet_singh101

lol it's very easy to just create a account and start a bollywood drama story like Barbarian is doing..........................i read the post of satnam he's seem's to be fine from what i read, ppl are just being stupid and going over the top

The truth wil always WIN

don’t matter wat jutha patha you haters belong to wat martial art or what knowledge you have what books you are all haters willing to push ppl over the edge u have all created so many different types of Sikhism what hope do ppl like me have who com here to learn I swear I will never be like you haters u play on ppls minds twist ppl sm one don’t agree your akj your naihangs u this u that the truth is your all sad ppl man if this your sikhi keep it

Guest gurpreet_singh101

The truth wil always be victorious

sath sa(n)thokh dhaeiaa kamaavai eaeh karanee saar ||

Practice truth, contentment and kindness; this is the most excellent way of life

People like Nidster and the boys are Described by Satguru Jee as

paap karae kar mookar paavai bhaekh karai nirabaanai ||1||

They commit sins, and then deny them, while they pretend to be in Nirvaanaa. ||1||

navai kaa sihajaasanee mool n jaanai ap bal ||

At ninety, he lies in his bed, and he cannot understand his weakness.

Anyone lying about these issue well Satguru Jee says

kufar goa kufaraanai paeiaa dhajhasee ||

One who speaks lies shall fall into hell and burn

ni(n)dhaa chi(n)dhaa karehi paraaee jhoot(h)ee laaeithabaaree ||

You slander, and then praise others; you indulge in lies and gossip.

bul chuk marf

Long Live The Mighty Khalsa Panth

You pushed a suicidal depressive further into depression. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

u have all created so many different types of Sikhism what hope do ppl like me have who com here to learn I swear I will never be like you haters u play on ppls minds twist ppl sm one

Why don't you listen to what this guy is saying? All he sees is hatred and hatred and inhumanity and fanaticism. When you complain that this person had left Sikhi and that woman has converted to Christianity and that man has become Muslim and that man has become an atheist one of the reason is because the harsh hate filled bigotry that is passed off as Sikhi by some repulses them.

Guru Fateh

Guest peacemaker
You pushed a suicidal depressive further into depression. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

What is this all about? Who is suicidal?

Read the thread Peacemaker bro. In their Jihad against Niddar Singh they put photoraphs of a paaji called Satnam Singh on their blog to 'shame' him. Satnam suffered from depression and has been suicidal in the past and this event has traumatised him further.

Guest Bass Singh

I wana know what evidence is there that this has tramatised him further!!??? Seems to me people come on this forum and have started making stuff up just to make others feel that they should stop what they are doing, however as gurpreet_singh101 has put it the truth will always win!!

AKAAL!

Guest baba amarjeet singh

no asengh there is no need to take this niddar blog thing further

youve got your point across

now leave it man

youre wasting your time

really there are so many paapis out there you gonna make a blog for all of them?

how much slandering ofniddar has been dun already

stop this now

I wana know what evidence is there that this has tramatised him further!!??? Seems to me people come on this forum and have started making stuff up just to make others feel that they should stop what they are doing, however as gurpreet_singh101 has put it the truth will always win!!

Yes, yes, yes, the truth will always win, blah blah blah, what great truth seekers you are, persecuting a young Sikh man with mental health problems and bullying him as if he is some kind of scum, what brave and big and strong men of truth you are, great stuff, we are in awe of your compassion and love and TRUTH

Guru Fateh