Niddar And Facts!

Pwalla!

i only just joined this forum a few days ago to help me find out more about Sikhism but all I have found is hate. I dont know much about Sikhism but i can tell you guys and pwalla trying to get so perfect forgot your humanity along time ago man me and my mates have spent the last two days reading tons of stuff on this site and other stuff we jus so upset today when we read about satnam I don’t even know the names of all of our gurus but I wouln never treat any one like this you people should be ashamed of your self you aint no sikhs man.

It would be very unwise to go stand infront of every pub club or whatever and start taking photos of people who keep beards and turbans. It is very shameful for them doing this but some things you can't stop. This is a panthic issue which must be resolved. The reasons for Satnaams photos being taken off are clear. Pwala has stated that Satnaam has comfirmed he is not Amritdhari, doesnt belong to any of Niddars Shaastar vidiya classes, and also comfirms he doesnt hang around with any of the chelas of Niddar therefore putting him into same category of the uncles and other panjabis you say who go to clubs and pubs. Satnam has been requested not to these manmat activities as Pwala has stated as Satnam holds the roop of a Amritdhari Sikh.

The blog to me is not a name and shame but seems like an attempt to tackle this manmat. It is also there to create an awareness and to protect new youth who come into Sikhi and start looking at this Moorakh-Behkee Sikhs who dress in Bana and show that they have the Giyaan Diyaan Ishnaan. Guru Sahib clearly says:

bwhir ByK AMqir mlu mwieAw ]

baahar bhaekh a(n)thar mal maaeiaa ||

Outwardly, they wear religious robes, but within is the filth of Maya.

Cpis nwih kCu krY CpwieAw ]

shhapas naahi kashh karai shhapaaeiaa ||

They cannot conceal this, no matter how hard they try.

Clearly Niddar and his chelas need to be addressed properly. It is clear that in the time Niddar has made it in the prime light that know one has tried to go against his manmat and address his issues. All that has happened is that tention has built up and know one cares to address issues properly. I think Pwallas attempt to address this issue is a first step and is a great start. But it would be better if this could be improved or maybe further steps could be implemented.

I'm sure Gursikhs who live in Bhana of Guru Sahib and do Naam Kamai will be able to tackle this issue easily as the victory is always of the truth and the Manmukhs who follow Manmat always loose as Gurbani says:

mnmuiK KoieAw gurmuiK lwDw ]

manamukh khoeiaa guramukh laadhhaa ||

The self-willed manmukh loses, and the Gurmukh gains.

Infact there is no point keep talking about the blog or the progress of the blog. The fact is that the blog is progressing and the cirlcle of Gursikhs who are attempting to this seva will succeed as Guru Sahib wills this. The people who support Niddar and his manmat are just getting anxious and very scared that the truth is coming out and that there manmat is being exposed.

Very soon an end will come to the manmat of Niddar and his chelas. The whole world will see his manmat and the victory will be of Sach.

My request to "Pwalla!" is firstly to take your blog one step further, maybe consult local Gursikhs around the area or maybe ask others to help you with this. It is a very good seva that you are doing. Have it in mind that you are against the Dushsts of the panth. Dushts of the panth always have chele and in this case they are loosing breath on what to say next therefore they are reuslting in name calling, and teasing. Sangat can evidently observe this be just looking at the past 10 posts.

My second request is that you take no notice of anyone when they are name calling or teasing.

Finannly keep doing Ardaas that Guru Sahib makes the cirle of Gursikhs who are doing this seva to be successful. You must carry on with this seva, as Guru Sahib has chosen you to do this.

Manmat may take along to die but eventualy it will die out of the Khalsa Panth and the true Sachiyaar Khalsa will be blessed with Khalsa Heliemee Raaj whilst the Manmukhs will be stuck in transmigeration.

Gurfateh

It would be very unwise to go stand infront of every pub club or whatever and start taking photos of people who keep beards and turbans. It is very shameful for them doing this but some things you can't stop. This is a panthic issue which must be resolved. The reasons for Satnaams photos being taken off are clear. Pwala has stated that Satnaam has comfirmed he is not Amritdhari, doesnt belong to any of Niddars Shaastar vidiya classes, and also comfirms he doesnt hang around with any of the chelas of Niddar therefore putting him into same category of the uncles and other panjabis you say who go to clubs and pubs. Satnam has been requested not to these manmat activities as Pwala has stated as Satnam holds the roop of a Amritdhari Sikh.

The blog to me is not a name and shame but seems like an attempt to tackle this manmat. It is also there to create an awareness and to protect new youth who come into Sikhi and start looking at this Moorakh-Behkee Sikhs who dress in Bana and show that they have the Giyaan Diyaan Ishnaan. Guru Sahib clearly says:

bwhir ByK AMqir mlu mwieAw ]

baahar bhaekh a(n)thar mal maaeiaa ||

Outwardly, they wear religious robes, but within is the filth of Maya.

Cpis nwih kCu krY CpwieAw ]

shhapas naahi kashh karai shhapaaeiaa ||

They cannot conceal this, no matter how hard they try.

Clearly Niddar and his chelas need to be addressed properly. It is clear that in the time Niddar has made it in the prime light that know one has tried to go against his manmat and address his issues. All that has happened is that tention has built up and know one cares to address issues properly. I think Pwallas attempt to address this issue is a first step and is a great start. But it would be better if this could be improved or maybe further steps could be implemented.

I'm sure Gursikhs who live in Bhana of Guru Sahib and do Naam Kamai will be able to tackle this issue easily as the victory is always of the truth and the Manmukhs who follow Manmat always loose as Gurbani says:

mnmuiK KoieAw gurmuiK lwDw ]

manamukh khoeiaa guramukh laadhhaa ||

The self-willed manmukh loses, and the Gurmukh gains.

Infact there is no point keep talking about the blog or the progress of the blog. The fact is that the blog is progressing and the cirlcle of Gursikhs who are attempting to this seva will succeed as Guru Sahib wills this. The people who support Niddar and his manmat are just getting anxious and very scared that the truth is coming out and that there manmat is being exposed.

Very soon an end will come to the manmat of Niddar and his chelas. The whole world will see his manmat and the victory will be of Sach.

My request to "Pwalla!" is firstly to take your blog one step further, maybe consult local Gursikhs around the area or maybe ask others to help you with this. It is a very good seva that you are doing. Have it in mind that you are against the Dushsts of the panth. Dushts of the panth always have chele and in this case they are loosing breath on what to say next therefore they are reuslting in name calling, and teasing. Sangat can evidently observe this be just looking at the past 10 posts.

My second request is that you take no notice of anyone when they are name calling or teasing.

Finannly keep doing Ardaas that Guru Sahib makes the cirle of Gursikhs who are doing this seva to be successful. You must carry on with this seva, as Guru Sahib has chosen you to do this.

Manmat may take along to die but eventualy it will die out of the Khalsa Panth and the true Sachiyaar Khalsa will be blessed with Khalsa Heliemee Raaj whilst the Manmukhs will be stuck in transmigeration.

Gurfateh

forget your long wise words bruv dont you get it these ppl haters could have forced satnam to take his life that is wat is the point you cant wash that away what sort of ppl are you that hide behind our guruji cos of your own hate, dont you get it sm one could have died

i hate you ppl u upset me so much hurt me so much some one could have died dont you understand dont matter you likes this who likes that who dring who eats we all ppl you dont treat ppl like that you aint no sikhs

could have died????

o my god what are you ppl were do u get off man