Cnt Fynd Track :(

Guest peacemaker
dont you know how to write properly

i could teach you if you like

I agree. It's very important to type proper english on an internet forum. Wht gd is riting lik dis if no 1 can undstnd u? Things move quickly here and I don't want to waste 5 minutes trying to figure out what you wrote.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree. It's very important to type proper english on an internet forum. Wht gd is riting lik dis if no 1 can undstnd u? Things move quickly here and I don't want to waste 5 minutes trying to figure out what you wrote.

okieeeee

i'm getting cussed here

i get the point!!!!

:sady:

Guest peacemaker

okieeeee

i'm getting cussed here

i get the point!!!!

:sady:

I'm NOT cussing you at all. We're just trying to give you a heads up for the future. :TH:

haha yeah ( i understand it ) but, when it come to forums try to type in proper english and when it comes to msn go back to that type of english tongue.gif

hahahahhaha,its alright..i understand :)

thats because your one of her... but there are some EDUCATED:P people who don't know msn language on sikhsangat so you have to keep it proper English L.gif

haha yeah ( i understand it ) but, when it come to forums try to type in proper english and when it comes to msn go back to that type of english tongue.gif

thats because your one of her... but there are some EDUCATED:P people who don't know msn language on sikhsangat so you have to keep it proper English L.gif

HAWWWW,excuse me bhajee!!!my english is propa enough!loll

HAWWWW,excuse me bhajee!!!my english is propa enough!loll

your excused penjee, i didnt say nothing bout your english!! i said it because you supported 'likkle crazi minnie' BHUL CHUK MAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFF KARNA JI !!!

i got that one by him!!

buttttt he does it i think after another shabd (but i forget wha shabd :lol: ... )

u should go to www.ektaone.com and type in "apardeep singh" in the audio section

and u'll get a bunch of his kirtans

should b one of those

orrrrrrr

u can go to www.akj.org

n go thru the dates for each samagam in the audio section

:)

i got that one by him!!

buttttt he does it i think after another shabd (but i forget wha shabd :lol: ... )

u should go to www.ektaone.com and type in "apardeep singh" in the audio section

and u'll get a bunch of his kirtans

should b one of those

orrrrrrr

u can go to www.akj.org

n go thru the dates for each samagam in the audio section

:)

thank juuuuuuuuu

send meh what you've got

thankz!!!

hehehe

i alwayz get cussed man!!!

oh well... im used to it i guess!!!