Comic Relief - Sanjha Keertan Darbar

Guest Bass Singh

when i see dr saab i will tell him personally, secondly paaji plz learn how to type as the following sentence doesnt make sense

''may khalistan_zindabaad can say sumthing to dr saab, as u seem to knw everything?''

obviously a typing error,

i can remember a speaking error of a similar sort whilst you was doing parchaar on stage at the last event.

OR was it that you shouted so000000000 much that it didnt make sense OR the second possibility is that you broke the mic, therefore your voice wasnt herd properly.

i must say ur a well known sarangiii master ( uuuuummmm NOT REALLY)

lol

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry for the spelling error. i shud of wrote "can" instead of "may"

anyway, regarding parchaar that i apparently did..u know that speakers gota to hav certain qualities in them to do parhcaar. i havnt got them, so therefore i wudnt do anyway parchaar. so i think u have the wrong person. u were there wen we did this vichaar yesterday.

u khalistani_zindabaad sed "OR was it that you shouted so000000000 much that it didnt make sense OR the second possibility is that you broke the mic, therefore your voice wasnt herd properly"....the listener shud have certain qualities in order to get the anand out of vichaar, katha, parchaar.....i dont think u have those qualities. so if i was u, i wudnt say anything. ur getting too big for ur boots khalistani_zindabaad....lol :):)

doing kirtan wiv sarangi wud b wicked, but i aint got that kirpa.

c u all at the kirtan darbar....need sum katha tho

anyway, regarding parchaar that i apparently did..u know that speakers gota to hav certain qualities in them to do parhcaar. i havnt got them, so therefore i wudnt do anyway parchaar. so i think u have the wrong person. u were there wen we did this vichaar yesterday.

u khalistani_zindabaad sed "OR was it that you shouted so000000000 much that it didnt make sense OR the second possibility is that you broke the mic, therefore your voice wasnt herd properly"....the listener shud have certain qualities in order to get the anand out of vichaar, katha, parchaar.....i dont think u have those qualities. so if i was u, i wudnt say anything. ur getting too big for ur boots khalistani_zindabaad....lol :):)

Gurfateh,

PSD paaji, the situation is that you have all the qualities of a good parcharak, however i do not have the qualities of a good listener, your gyaan level and avasta are very high therefore it was difficult to understand what you were saying, plz forgive me and bless me with such gyaan also

LOL

Gurfateh,

PSD paaji, the situation is that you have all the qualities of a good parcharak, however i do not have the qualities of a good listener, your gyaan level and avasta are very high therefore it was difficult to understand what you were saying, plz forgive me and bless me with such gyaan also

LOL

ok if thats wat u think khalistan_zindabaad, then thats how it is. wateva ur bachan are, ur bachan are sat ie true...next wen we do vichaar u shud listen instead of taking over. forgive me for my mistakes....i didnt mean to embrasses u on here.....lol

also high spirits: i have no jeevan. however now that khalistan_zindabaad has dun bachan that my gyaan level and avasta are very high, then hopefully maharaj will do kirpa. cum to the event, u will see who dr saab is and will get darshan of greath gursikhs like khalistan_zindabaad, bass, ulitmate paapi and pwalla

khalistan_zindabaad: u have made it clear many times on this thread there is gona be no dhadhi jatha. theres no need to say it over and over again.

my request was that katha shud be done on the jeevan of Guru Har Rai Ji Maharaj. Katha is slightly different to dhadi. as u are one of the orgainsers, can u sort sum katha. it wud be nice to hear about the Jeevan of Guru Har Rai.

Can people please stop chatting about pointless stuff and actually give some information on the event.

1)Is there going to be katha?

2)Which keertanees will be attending?

3)Why is it clashing with the program in derby?

4)Could you also predict how much sangat will be attending and present this data in some sort of graph. LOL.gif

Nah seriously give the sangat some info.

LOLLLLL

Dhaddhii master ji, havent you learnt one thing? Apna doct'a'r sahib is learning allll about giving medicine .. at uni he learns about the physical and at home he gives out the spiritual! if your lucky he'll give u a big bottle of the spiritual stuff, n watch your lil dhadhi waistcoat come flying off!!!

Programme is clashing with derby?!?!?! OIIIIII mr khalisatan zindabadh, teri ehhh himmat!!! how dare you clash a programme! tenu ni putha there can be only one programme per night per county, per country!! Dekhi hon, im going to make you listen to a full dhadi rehensbhai!! in pure purataan dhadi raag!

lol

LOLLLLL

Dhaddhii master ji, havent you learnt one thing? Apna doct'a'r sahib is learning allll about giving medicine .. at uni he learns about the physical and at home he gives out the spiritual! if your lucky he'll give u a big bottle of the spiritual stuff, n watch your lil dhadhi waistcoat come flying off!!!

Programme is clashing with derby?!?!?! OIIIIII mr khalisatan zindabadh, teri ehhh himmat!!! how dare you clash a programme! tenu ni putha there can be only one programme per night per county, per country!! Dekhi hon, im going to make you listen to a full dhadi rehensbhai!! in pure purataan dhadi raag!

lol

LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif

loooooool!!! hahahahaha

yes we dr saab is propa spiritually high. it wud be nice if he can every1 a taste of his medicine at the kirtan darbar. lol

man, a dhadi reinsbai. that wud be wicked. i went to a 33 hr dhadi darbar at taran taaran sahib. it was in memory of Giani Sohan Singh Ji Seetal.

neways.....please have sum katha at the kirtan darbar. so sort it our khalistan_zindabaad