Bhai Hari Singh,

Bhai Naranjan Singh (jwaddi Kalan),

Bibi Pinderpal Kaur (Bradford),

Bibi Harmohan Kaur (London),

Bhai Navreet Singh ( Coventry),

Bhai Harvey Singh (Coventry),

Bibi Satnaam Kaur,

Bhai Prabdeep Singh[/color]

May also have Bibi Simerpreet Kaur and Bibi Mandeep Kaur.

I have edited the kirtanee list above for update.

omg sukhjinder singh jatha wont be cuming. they only live in smethwick. its not far. i was also looking forward to the GNNSJ doing kirtan.

84 survivor do u hav any idea y arnt these jathe cuming, as u edited the list?

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep. Bhai sukhjinder singh jatha is not worthy of even sitting on stage with the other great jathae doing kirtan, so they will not do kirtan. some of the jatha will attend to attain anand from the kirtan.

Baba ji (soho road) as just arrived froma long trip and are not feeling of good health, they was originally gona attend but still might if their health picks up. Therefore was not enough time to arrange for the soho road jatha to attend. but they are definite for the next Kirtan darbar :TH:

yep. Bhai sukhjinder singh jatha is not worthy of even sitting on stage with the other great jathae doing kirtan, so they will not do kirtan. some of the jatha will attend to attain anand from the kirtan.

oh no. well they do kirtan at all pther past events like this. i think its just an excuse. well sukhjinder singh jatha have a really good tabla master :)wink2.gif its a shame that sukhjinder singh jatha is not preforming

oh no. well they do kirtan at all pther past events like this. i think its just an excuse. well sukhjinder singh jatha have a really good tabla master :)wink2.gif its a shame that sukhjinder singh jatha is not preforming

Ive heard rumours from the organiser that they might be doing kirtan??

Some of the jatha had gone on a overseas tour so that was the reason really but if the flight lands in time they will be there :)

''Some of the jatha had gone on a overseas tour so that was the reason really but if the flight lands in time they will be there'''

If the flight lands in time and if football isnt on (or members 4rm the jatha dnt play) you will be there lol hahahahhahah, i spoke to the jatha member overseas and he sed his flight SHUD land at 11isg so the jatha shud ddo kirtan

wen ur NWO UR NWO 4 LYFE!!!!!!!!!

LETS PUT REAL SIMPLE PUNK PSD U WANT THE TITLE BELT THEN ME AND U AT WRESTLEMANIA

the nWo dnt exsist anymore. Mr McMahon got rid of it. its all about the undertaker. cum to the kirtan darbar and show urself. then we'll see wat happens

but otherwise STICK TO THE TOPIC!!!