Guest Bass Singh

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well u know PS STINKING D

U GOING ONE-ON-ONE WITH ME THE ICON HOLLYWOOD HOGAN

I'M TEAR U APART JUST U WAITT!!!!!!!!!

ok. thats fine, but 1 thing victory/fateh dont belong to u. fateh belongs to Akal Purakh because VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

c u at the kirtan darbar today.

PSD if you were to fight in the ring you could scare the opponent with the mysterious Dhadhi VAARS

:WW: ohmy.gif :

lol...cos u wud knw innit...also i wud knock them out with the nok...lol....bring it on nWo...hollywood hogan too old.

nWo wolfpac 4 life...

naa. its KHALSA 4 LIFE

:sady: pray.gif

tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut TUT TUT TUT

look at the haaal of our singhs today. Your talking about a kirtan programme not some party. you should feel gareebi and nimrata because your going to sing the praises of vaheguru. but instead we have dhadhi's and khalistani's acting like panth varodhi's and international akali's.

im glad witness 84 has been witness to your actions, in fact all of us ultimate paapi's have been watching your immature play.

and who let ddt kaur talk? didnt you tell her to make cakes as well? ki ohdeh hatha teh mehndi lughi ah?

may maharajh have kirpa on all of you for your foolishness.

:sady: pray.gif

tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut TUT TUT TUT

look at the haaal of our singhs today. Your talking about a kirtan programme not some party. you should feel gareebi and nimrata because your going to sing the praises of vaheguru. but instead we have dhadhi's and khalistani's acting like panth varodhi's and international akali's.

im glad witness 84 has been witness to your actions, in fact all of us ultimate paapi's have been watching your immature play.

and who let ddt kaur talk? didnt you tell her to make cakes as well? ki ohdeh hatha teh mehndi lughi ah?

may maharajh have kirpa on all of you for your foolishness.

i agree. kaur_ddt shud b making cakes, not just maha moorakh.

im neither a dhadhi (as sum ppl think i am, but im not) or an international akali.

i appologies for my words. but nWo started the wrestling talk. chal anyway sorry for pointless talk on this thread.

see u all at the kirtan darbar today

bhul chuk maaf

im neither a dhadhi (as sum ppl think i am, but im not) or an international akali.

i appologies for my words. but nWo started the wrestling talk. chal anyway sorry for pointless talk on this thread.

bhul chuk maaf

good, now do 100 betka and hold ur ears. you have been a very very naughty little boy mr dhadhi and sarangi mastar lecturer sahib ji! lol (i hope your not crying .. i was only messing, i remember the last time you cried man, i felt sooo bad, all i did was accidently drop a spot of ribena on your brilliant bright white kurta .. remember??) buchara, can everyone please stop being so mean to PSD, he is a very sensitive person, so a benti from the bottom of my heart please stop abusing him.

all this wrestling talk is just a front, we who know PSD know how much of a pasoo i mean phula-manas he is. so please from one brother to you guys, please just take it easy on him yeh ... its upsetting me just thinking about what he's going through ... poor little dhadhi mastar...

n ps .. kaur ddt, get to the rasoi and get your little mits on, i want a sponge cake! with extra layer of jam!

bhul chuk maaf

good, now do 100 betka and hold ur ears. you have been a very very naughty little boy mr dhadhi and sarangi mastar lecturer sahib ji! lol (i hope your not crying .. i was only messing, i remember the last time you cried man, i felt sooo bad, all i did was accidently drop a spot of ribena on your brilliant bright white kurta .. remember??) buchara, can everyone please stop being so mean to PSD, he is a very sensitive person, so a benti from the bottom of my heart please stop abusing him.

all this wrestling talk is just a front, we who know PSD know how much of a pasoo i mean phula-manas he is. so please from one brother to you guys, please just take it easy on him yeh ... its upsetting me just thinking about what he's going through ... poor little dhadhi mastar...

n ps .. kaur ddt, get to the rasoi and get your little mits on, i want a sponge cake! with extra layer of jam!

ok i dun the 100 betka and holding my ears.

geeza i dnt cry for stupid little things like this. wen did u make me cry by spilling ribena on my white kurta? that neva happened.

i remember wen i was in 1st yr of uni that this obese singh from smethwick tried to wrestle me down. well it didnt work. i got him in the sharp shooter and he tapped out. just about got him in the sharo shooter, but it worked. now that singh is propa safe wiv me. he dont say nething out of line to me. this singh used to b in his final yr wen i was in my 1st yr. he studied economics.

i aint no sensitive person. i'll take on nething. y wud a dhadi be sensitive? but i aint a dhadi or sarangi master or lecturer.

i dnt care if ppl cuss me on hear. all ninda is sweet and will wash away my paap.

yea kaur_ddt, we need sum more cakes. i want chocholate wiv choco icing. its all for charity

neway im off. gona maKe my way to the kirtan darbar.

VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH