Comic Relief - Sanjha Keertan Darbar

Guest Bass Singh

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gurfateh,

Will try to get in touch with some of the singhs to put pics up online, hopefully sometime in the near future, recordings shud be up shortly

whilst we're on the topic of BOSS putting up audio and pics, can BOSS put up the recordings and pics and vids of the National Kirtan Darbar?

thanks

Kaur DDT Posted Today, 06:56 AM

Gurfateh,

With Maharaj's apaar kirpa, the program went really well... the amount raised for Comic Relief was approx just over £1000, thanks to the fundraising done Bham City Centre on the afternoon lol! Well done everyone, and thanks to everyone for supporting, helping to organise and attending the program!

Vaheguru..

Gurfateh!

thats fantastic!!!!!!!!!!

well done everyone!

but on another note ... if Kaur_DDT had actually made an effort and made some chocolate cakes ... maybe the sangat being so well fed might have donated even more money!!

thank you maha moorakh penji, the cakes were lovely! maybe you can share your recipie with the other penji above (sorry id ask for it as well ... but the last time i tried making a cake i ended up with brown mudish slush ... so im going to give it a miss)

Kaur DDT Posted Today, 06:56 AM

Gurfateh,

With Maharaj's apaar kirpa, the program went really well... the amount raised for Comic Relief was approx just over £1000, thanks to the fundraising done Bham City Centre on the afternoon lol! Well done everyone, and thanks to everyone for supporting, helping to organise and attending the program!

Vaheguru..

Gurfateh!

thats fantastic!!!!!!!!!!

well done everyone!

but on another note ... if Kaur_DDT had actually made an effort and made some chocolate cakes ... maybe the sangat being so well fed might have donated even more money!!

thank you maha moorakh penji, the cakes were lovely! maybe you can share your recipie with the other penji above (sorry id ask for it as well ... but the last time i tried making a cake i ended up with brown mudish slush ... so im going to give it a miss)

i 100% agree with u ak47

Gurfateh!

My dear brothers, ak47 mascot and dhadhi sahib, aka pomp machines... i apologise for not making chocoloate cake, i will make some for the next program, however i wish to highlight that some of these singhs can do without MORE cake... no names mentioned.. some of these gursikh pyaare have yet to get married, and i think excessive amounts of chocolate cake will not help their situation! But i will be sure, that as soon as i hear wind of a rista, i will post the recipe online for all budding singhnees to be to get full training, to serve their pathee parmesars with unlimited spongy chocolate cake...

"Thorraa savna, kaavna, thorraa bolan gurmath paeeye"

Gurfateh

Gurfateh!

My dear brothers, ak47 mascot and dhadhi sahib, aka pomp machines... i apologise for not making chocoloate cake, i will make some for the next program, however i wish to highlight that some of these singhs can do without MORE cake... no names mentioned.. some of these gursikh pyaare have yet to get married, and i think excessive amounts of chocolate cake will not help their situation! But i will be sure, that as soon as i hear wind of a rista, i will post the recipe online for all budding singhnees to be to get full training, to serve their pathee parmesars with unlimited spongy chocolate cake...

Gurfateh

Can u please stick to the topic Kaur DDT. arranging marriages has nothing to do with the topic of this thread. Cakes were mentioned cos sum ppl were gona make sum for the Kirtan Darbar, but u didnt stick to ur word.

if u want to start discussing rishte, then start a new thread thank u. however i do agree with the point that excessive amounts of chocolate cake wont help certain singhs find a rishta (cough cough..ak47) lol LOL.gifLOL.gif

cud BOSS plz post the pics and audio on their webite please

Gurfateh!

Gurfateh

Can u please stick to the topic Kaur DDT. arranging marriages has nothing to do with the topic of this thread. Cakes were mentioned cos sum ppl were gona make sum for the Kirtan Darbar, but u didnt stick to ur word.

if u want to start discussing rishte, then start a new thread thank u. however i do agree with the point that excessive amounts of chocolate cake wont help certain singhs find a rishta (cough cough..ak47) lol LOL.gifLOL.gif

cud BOSS plz post the pics and audio on their webite please

Psd you were saying that kaur ddt was off topic, however so are you ur post '' help certain singhs find a ristha cough cough ak47''. . . . interesting. . . whats that got todo with the kirtan lol hahahahhahahahahhahahah. . . .it wud be good for boss to put up recording and pics of past events. . .